View Poll Results: CALIENTE

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    3 10.71%
  • 2

    0 0%
  • 3

    1 3.57%
  • 4

    0 0%
  • 5

    3 10.71%
  • 6

    2 7.14%
  • 7

    6 21.43%
  • 8

    1 3.57%
  • 9

    6 21.43%
  • 10

    6 21.43%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 102
  1. #21
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    I've never used that joke..

  2. #22
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    I was jk anyway

  3. #23
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    your anti-depressants then

  4. #24
    uncompromising cuntnificence
    buh buh buh browsssssssss

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,147
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Oh then that's pretty bad, because someone else who has a massive hate harden for me used that as their whole schtick for a while.

  5. #25
    uncompromising cuntnificence
    buh buh buh browsssssssss

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,147
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    The only medication I take is Advil. I know who you can talk to if you want some antidepressant pics though. O...

  6. #26
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    I hope you don't mean me. I don't even come close to hating you. You are just a moody bitch, but what girl isn't eh?

  7. #27
    uncompromising cuntnificence
    buh buh buh browsssssssss

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,147
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I think I'm pretty consistent in my cuntiness.

  8. #28
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I have a hardon for your cock. Btw ivve I like your new prof. pic.

  9. #29
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivve View Post
    I think I'm pretty consistent in my cuntiness.

    nt rly

  10. #30
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    according to zealot, 10 is always = to kate beckinsale

  11. #31
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Ivve's a fucking 10 then she looks exactly like her

  12. #32
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    If we count personality, 10 is prolly Omunn, if not then Adriana lima or somethin'

  13. #33
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    As far as women not hotness just to clarify.

  14. #34
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    the girl in your sig is not cute, i submit that your opinion is just as unreliable here as it is in every other topic

  15. #35
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    women are stupid and I don't respect them
    now show me your genitals

  16. #36
    uncompromising cuntnificence
    buh buh buh browsssssssss

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,147
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    Ivve's a fucking 10 then she looks exactly like her
    I lol'd. But yeah, we are identical twins. I hate to namedrop, but Kate calls me all the time asking for wardrobe tips and shit.

  17. #37
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Sera View Post
    the girl in your sig is not cute, i submit that your opinion is just as unreliable here as it is in every other topic
    She may be a tad too skinny but good thing she's supposed to be hot and not cute.

  18. #38
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    girls use the word cute all weird and shit

  19. #39
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    I would need to see more angles for a higher rating.
    Plus I'm not a hug fan of your BG persona, and I don't really know you so judging based on that.

  20. #40
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucienne View Post
    I would need to see more angles for a higher rating.
    Ya, I hate it when girls on bg don't POST a lot MORE PICTURES.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. On a scale 1-10 how mad is Colefatzo?
    By Ansems in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2011-02-14, 14:08
  2. On a Scale of 1-Mertron How Retarded is Spaghetti
    By Mertron in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2011-02-13, 22:33
  3. On a scale from 1-10 how mad is leroy?
    By Colenzo in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 2011-02-13, 13:31