Page 143 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast
Results 2841 to 2860 of 22330
  1. #2841
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Guy in second got a monte carlo... Why did I have 1 more kill than him!? Why!?!?!?!?

    I'd never use it... but why!?!?!?!?!?!?!

  2. #2842
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,689
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Turned a blue into a purple feet, first purple feet I've seen.

    They were for hunter, I'm a warlock.

    Ok, so I turned a blue into 2 ascendant shards.

  3. #2843
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    the grimoire card for killing 2.5k enemies in a zone says it gives you more synth mats from the material nodes, but it doesnt appear to do shit? what is up with that?

  4. #2844
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    It's rng instead of always 1 you can get 1 or 2

  5. #2845
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,180
    BG Level
    8

    Let me know next time, i'll just turn off the sound (I have headphones XD

  6. #2846
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Charismatic View Post
    I made it to Lv12 or something earlier but I'm already kinda bored. I might play more tomorrow, idk.
    Game 'starts' at 20, but yeah. Some people are addicted to this shit, some people are full of whatever about it.

  7. #2847
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Yabby View Post
    Let me know next time, i'll just turn off the sound (I have headphones XD
    I have a similar issue I guess; I just turn the game volume down and try to mute myself when I can (my headset lets me mute my mic with a button on the side)

  8. #2848
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Anyone for Nightfall or Raid tonight?

  9. #2849
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Ima skip welt coil in 50 min and still not on ;(

  10. #2850
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Np, sorry work ran late

  11. #2851
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    http://kotaku.com/destiny-the-kotaku...paign=mondayPM

    Best review thus far; agree with just about everything. It's nice that they actually waited to experience the breadth of the game before reviewing.

  12. #2852
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    I've been missing 1 shard since yesterday to hit 28

    Patrol gave me Energy
    All my 8 legendaries became blues (or Weapon purple so more energy)
    Daily gave me 2 energy

    FUCK IT bought a PVP head and desynth into my shard yay 28!


    Need VAULT OF GLASS this time

  13. #2853
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I hope they put in some kind of hot fix for the cave soon. I have nothing against it since it is the best way to farm but it would just be nice to not have to deal with the retards out there anymore.

  14. #2854
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    you would prefer to get retards in strikes?

  15. #2855
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Tbh I had no issues in Strikes except for the very rare person afking.

    Just got to enjoy someone standing too close and fucking up the spawns, and his response to being told to move back was to go dance in the cave entrance.

  16. #2856
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    When does vangard strike playlist reset? i want get more points Q_Q

  17. #2857
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,255
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarelord View Post
    When does vangard strike playlist reset? i want get more points Q_Q
    Tomorrow

  18. #2858
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Anyone(ps4) wanna do the daily for ascendent materials? I needs more!

  19. #2859
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Bounty system apparently isn't too sharp, just offered me Bad Juju quest again.

    Wondering if the offered bounties might change after a reset. Doubt it but worth the attempt since I likely won't bother with the exotics offered otherwise.

  20. #2860
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,708
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Dunno if there will be weapon/armor legendaries coming tomorrow, but a new vendor will be showing up as part of the Queen's Wrath stuff selling blue weapons/shaders//emblems/legendary class items

    http://db.destinytracker.com/vendors/3039124256

    Edit : Nvm yes there are legendaries, not sure on specifics of how to get them though

Page 143 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58