Does this bounty have matchmaking or are you forced to get a group for it, gonna have to try and VoG this week while a few friends get geared etc. really wanna get everything done on my toon so i can work on leveling hunter next week.
it's solarburn and I have a new solar scout rifle and a gjallarhorn, gonna be pretty easy i hope
I'd be willing to raid as well.
Side note, you can launch into orbit and go back into the Queen Mission if you don't like the mission. I try to cycle until I get the very first mission. It's ARC burn and it takes all of 5 mins.
My bad on the Queen's Wrath thing.
In regards to Nightfall this week, if you've got good solar weapons you can mostly bulldog thru the mobs shields, though a void sniper/rocket launcher would be a good idea for taking out the minotaurs at the end from up top. If they take damage they'll hide out of LoS, so you need to coordinate taking down the Shield with a solar rocket trailing right behind to kill them.
I'm always down for Raids/Nightfall/Queens stuff
200 fallen kills with headshot... I hate that
omg! world first lv 30!
http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/1/46...43009214780067
Pft, that was yesterday, way to be slow, Rata!
Somewhat surprised that he hasn't deleted the other two hunters now though..
Found a decent way to solo the Weekly Heoric Strike
Just realized, if the pattern continues, we'll have Winter's Run next week with Arc Burn...
Invite me fuckers
Too late we won![]()
D:
We doing 28'weekly if you WANT in
Sure
Psn id?