Page 152 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast
Results 3021 to 3040 of 22330
  1. #3021
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    Ya, the Cryptarch is an asshole...

    I've turned in multiple blue head engrams only to get greens... Guess I'll be stuck @ 21 for a while

  2. #3022
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    658
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

    I'd be willing to set up another raid on PS4 for tonight if people are interested.

  3. #3023
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    826
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiseran Gustaberg
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    First world problems.

    Got another Exotic Bounty.... Already have the 3 weapons offered!

  4. #3024
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Anyone doing queen missions? I tend to get the ones that suck to solo no matter how many times i reset.

  5. #3025
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Oh I lied, one of them rotated to Sniper Rifle kills. The hand cannon kills showed up again, my bad. So looks like Rata is right, they don't rotate.

    Ok, I did the PUBLIC EVENT on Earth, in The Divide, to kill the walker three times. The first time I did it, I got credit. The second and third, I didn't.

    I read there is a walker on the way to devil's lair, to get there normally. Can anyone describe to me how to get there?
    Only 1 of our 3 man fire team got credit for Sepiks Prime Bounty last night. Some of the bounties are bugged.

  6. #3026
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Any ps4ers down for queens missions tonight? Like 8est

  7. #3027
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Any ps4ers down for queens missions tonight? Like 8est
    /

  8. #3028
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Any ps4ers down for queens missions tonight? Like 8est
    Like I said, I am but I'm only 23.

  9. #3029
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Any ps4ers down for queens missions tonight? Like 8est
    If im not doing anything / passed out √

  10. #3030
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,318
    BG Level
    6

    Is something up with matchmaking? im not finding anything in the pvp playlists and need to mess up some peoples faces for my shotgun bounty

  11. #3031
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,100
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Hahaha Woooo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Any ps4ers down for queens missions tonight? Like 8est
    I'm down, 28 hunter. PSN is OfficerCrunk

  12. #3032
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,691
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Apparently the only way for me to earn the no death strike trophy is by soloing 28 weekly by myself.

  13. #3033
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Apparently the only way for me to earn the no death strike trophy is by soloing 28 weekly by myself.
    That means that no death can occur from party members? Trololol if yes.

  14. #3034
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,931
    BG Level
    10

    I wondered if doing it by yourself would count, haha. I already had it when I did the Summoning Pits last week so I couldn't check.

  15. #3035
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Work may be going late but I'm hoping to be home between 8 and 9 est

  16. #3036
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I'm in for some ps4 shit tonight

  17. #3037
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,631
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarelord View Post
    That means that no death can occur from party members? Trololol if yes.
    Well, the trophy is for none of your fireteam dying. The best way to get it is to wait till it's one of the bounties.

    I think the equivalent raid one is going to be impossible..

  18. #3038
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,318
    BG Level
    6

    exotic shotgun crucible goes +18 first match +1 second match (thanks delphi) and complete. dunno why people were saying it was gonna be hard to do, juju's crucible was harder.

  19. #3039
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,691
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Most of the other crucible steps in the bounties have some measure of skill involved (losing points for dying etc) whereas Juju is just a long grind.

  20. #3040
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,631
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Thorn's looks to be the worst. All kills have to come from void damage, so if you're a hunter, only from special and heavy weapons (assuming you don't have Aethon's rifle).

Page 152 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58