I have no idea. Never done one not solo before.
Wiki says that the progress is kept on the Fireteam leader, so maybe
Broke the Raid group. Everyone wanted to Queens Missions it up.
Okay, since you can do raid multiple times, need 3 more people to try a run
One last time to try and raid it up tonight. Come on, people
Anyone for 28 Daily and Nightfall? Need 1 person 27+
Sure, Welt. I want to kill stuff
Sorry, sent invite to him first![]()
They really need to fix the warlock voidwalker super 3rd person camera thing. So tired of missing because my char jumps and inertia carries you into w/e wall.
Can have a straight shot, but when you jump and go 3rd pov, a wall might be in the way and you just wasted super.
SUPER annoying in PvP.
ding 28. I want to raid!
So, as far as I know, the way the raid works is you can do it multiple times in a week. However, you can only get rewards from a particular encounter once a week. For instance, when you make it inside the raid, there is a chest to reward you for making it in. You can't just farm the entrance because until next Tuesday, that chest won't give you anything.
Your groups progress is tied to your raid leader. So let's say Welt is the leader. You guys enter, clear the first four parts (entrance and the three stages of the Templar) and then call it quits. The next time you return, as long as Welt is the leader, you guys should enter at the Gorgon's maze and be able to progress from there. Now, let's Rata can't make it the first time but can the second. You guys start in the Gorgon's maze and finish the whole thing. Since Rata missed the first part, you all feel generous and say you'll help him clear those parts. Rata would be able to get the loot from the first four stages, but no one else would. Now, what if Welt can make it. Well in that case.. you guys would be screwed and have to start over.
Gotcha. Thanks. So you can run early in the week with one group and get loot/gear up for the later half with your actual group if you wanted.
i'm not 100% sure unless i miseunderstood
Last week we got passed the Templar and then i had to go (lost alot of time cuz i can't jump for shit), and they got to the 3rd boss with another guy
I tried to enter the vault solo for fun, and I was in the Maze ( I wasn't leader in the grup before Welt was)
So Normally since I wasn't leader my progress should've been from the start.
Hmmmmm.. that's odd. I didn't try it solo, so I can't say for sure. Bungie made it sound like whoever was fireteam lead was necessary to continue.
http://www.bungie.net/7_Let-the-Raid...News?aid=12141To resume your mission where you left off, you’ll need to follow the same Fireteam leader back into battle.