Page 165 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast
Results 3281 to 3300 of 22330
  1. #3281
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Going to be spamming Strikes for a few hours if anyone wants to join up for the daily or weekly, or Queen's!

  2. #3282
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Same, I'm down for whenever, just lemme know. Was fun! Double shotgun legendary drops that I got to dismantale since I have the Invective. I get nothing but legendary shotties I swear lol

  3. #3283
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Also, jumping puzzle in Vault of Glass, the easy way.


  4. #3284
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I figured it out at the end, I went to the forth platform, sprinted, then jumped. Was easy enough.

  5. #3285
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Yo send me an invite /request whenever. I want to smash the 28 for coins and whatever else since the gf just literally passed out on me lol.

  6. #3286
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Kinda late on this but they fixed the loot cave? Better off fixing the fucking drop rat- oh wait RNG

  7. #3287
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    I'm more concerned over the auto rifle nerf they want to do. They think the range on them is too far and want them to be more for up close combat? I thought that was what the pulse rifles were for. And I haven't found the range on auto rifles to be OP.

  8. #3288
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    If you fire off a few shots of the AR from range, it's still pretty good, but god.. I hope they don't fuck with the stability and such too hard

  9. #3289
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I'm definitely favouring my auto rifle because I can shoot it like a scout rifle for long range as well. I just tap the fire instead of going full rifle and get just as precise as a Scout.

  10. #3290
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Just hit 25 on X1 if anyone wants to do shit tonight!

  11. #3291
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Doing a Raid with some randoms. Holy shit is chat ever needed. They couldn't figure out their heads from their ass. We didn't get past the Confluxes

  12. #3292
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    Doing a Raid with some randoms. Holy shit is chat ever needed. They couldn't figure out their heads from their ass. We didn't get past the Confluxes
    Now i feel bad for falling asleep D: hate those parties when ppl are like " which way george?! "

  13. #3293
    Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    739
    BG Level
    5

    Anyone wanna do the 28 daily on the ps4 before refresh?

  14. #3294
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidLoki View Post
    Anyone wanna do the 28 daily on the ps4 before refresh?
    imma run it with a friend if you need a group? what's your psn? or better yet, just add katsumara and i'll accept

  15. #3295
    Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    739
    BG Level
    5

    Sent and much obliged!

  16. #3296
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    That feel when accidentally beating storyline through strike.

  17. #3297
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Duo'd nightfall just now, got a legendary AR named the Shadow Price so that's cool! finally a weapon I'll actually use and not my like 4th or 5th shotgun. (Fuck you raid for giving me two o the exact same legendary shotguns )

  18. #3298
    Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    739
    BG Level
    5

    Xur is up and there's finally a sweet exotic auto rifle for sale!

    Also picked up the hunter helmet, which should help for multiplayer lol.

  19. #3299
    Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    739
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Duo'd nightfall just now, got a legendary AR named the Shadow Price so that's cool! finally a weapon I'll actually use and not my like 4th or 5th shotgun. (Fuck you raid for giving me two o the exact same legendary shotguns )

    My non-presence gave you luck

  20. #3300
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidLoki View Post
    My non-presence gave you luck
    and then Xur sells an exotic AR Bought that shit real fast.

Page 165 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58