Page 175 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 ... LastLast
Results 3481 to 3500 of 22330
  1. #3481
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Any PS4 bros want to do a fuckton of queen's missions?

  2. #3482
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,389
    BG Level
    10

    queens bounties are nice today, no 200 headshots for once. still has an impossible one tho.

  3. #3483
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    queens bounties are nice today, no 200 headshots for once. still has an impossible one tho.
    Yeah I finished 5 this morning in about like an hour. I don't really have the patience right now to do the missions solo, since I'm only 24 and it's mostly tedious to do it solo.

  4. #3484
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,700
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    You can keep exiting if you don't get restoration, the quest item isn't used until you finish it.

  5. #3485
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    You can keep exiting if you don't get restoration, the quest item isn't used until you finish it.
    Restoration is the one on Earth? Yeah, I did that one my first time, but now I keep getting the same mars mission so I didn't think it rerolled, but if it does I'll just keep trying that.

  6. #3486
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    826
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Kaiseran Gustaberg
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Akama

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Fuck this 500 points of void kills in crucible ; ;
    Shotgun, Fusion Rifle and Machine Gun. Got it in about 1 1/2 hrs.

  7. #3487
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiseran View Post
    Shotgun, Fusion Rifle and Machine Gun. Got it in about 1 1/2 hrs.
    I'm just terribad at PVP

    nightmare I'm back, and rata whenever you want to do weekly I can help

  8. #3488
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    FR in PvP. Instant charge time, close to max impact, no kick back fired from the hip. Fuck nuts.

  9. #3489
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I'm just terribad at PVP

    nightmare I'm back, and rata whenever you want to do weekly I can help
    I'm suppose to help you not the other way

  10. #3490
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    I'm suppose to help you not the other way
    Oh lol nightmare took me through I still need nightfall?

  11. #3491
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I'm awake and on brobox if any1 wants to do weekly/daily for coins

  12. #3492
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Have you guys seen this twitter account?
    https://twitter.com/legendaryengram

  13. #3493
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Gustave, did you guys end up doing the hard raid? And if so, does it end up dropping things again? Half my group is getting up to 29, so we're thinking of giving it a try tonight.
    Only half the crew was on this morning. It might happen tonight. I'm pretty sure the drops start again at Templar.

  14. #3494
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,328
    BG Level
    8

    Legendary Engram items that exist in your inventory will be demoted to Rare quality when the patch goes live, so decode them while you can. But let’s be honest--even if you don’t, we all know they were blues already...

    LOL Nek minnit... Bungie knows... Bungie knows...

  15. #3495
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    I'm awake and on brobox if any1 wants to do weekly/daily for coins
    Coin from an engram! 6 to go!

    And a new exotic bounty! Now I have 2 active...ugh...how am i supposed to do bounties?!

  16. #3496
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    So, save all these engrams until patch day eh? gdi Bungie, patch it nowwwwwwww

  17. #3497
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,689
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    You can, but they said they would automatically downgrade on the day of patch. Blue engrams become green, Purple become blue, etc.

    They are saying save the package because the package isn't the engrams itself.

  18. #3498
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,128
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Does weekly challenege load you in with other people or only your fireteam? I need these damn coins...

  19. #3499
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    onlt fireteam

  20. #3500
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    About to do a raid if anyone is down. Need 1.

    Ehh everyone is having friends lists issues so maybe later.

Page 175 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 225 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58