Page 184 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 3661 to 3680 of 22330
  1. #3661
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Moss/Adajer/Zeb what time you guys thinking? Yall know anyone else who would want to play?

  2. #3662
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    I'm good through til 3:30ish am est. And my other Destiny bros are either way off on timezones or not leveled enough for VoG. =/

  3. #3663
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Just got a galahad AR with slow fire while ADS but more dmg. Cant wait to try it in PvP. Doesnt have the more dmg from bottom half of clip like suros but i'll try it.


    Also on that note. Cant tell if Suros is really over rated after killing a few people that had them with my own regular AR

  4. #3664
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    PSN is complete ass. Trying to use DestinyLFG to find a group for something and message and friend requests keep getting lost.

  5. #3665
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif View Post
    Moss/Adajer/Zeb what time you guys thinking? Yall know anyone else who would want to play?
    the sooner the better, have work in the morning so not staying up all night

    I have a friend that's 27 that might be available, should I check?

  6. #3666
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    the sooner the better, have work in the morning so not staying up all night

    I have a friend that's 27 that might be available, should I check?
    Yeah, I can't add anyone for some fucked up reason?

  7. #3667
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Yes I did Vault and I'm also fairly buzzed atm so probably not the best idea for me to raid.

    And I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how the Scout Rifle plays out on the oracles. I'm hoping RNG tosses up the Auto Rifle this week, my void game is still kinda weak and I still feel awkward with any not Auto Rifle primary in Crucible.

    As for running this next week, I'd prefer something Tues/Wed/Thurs. I have duty starting on Friday so I'll most likely be able to play but could randomly get a bullshit call and have to spend an entire day out at Marthas Vineyard or something
    It's amazing. Fully upgraded, it made dealing with Oracles a piece of cake. It was so much easier to solo them this week. Friend says that auto cuts through the Praetorians as well, so that's probably the best one. It's got a massive clip too, no?

  8. #3668
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    Indeed. PSN eating the friend request serif and i are sending each other. Also strangely when i go to look at his page it says we are "friends" yet i go look at my list and hes not on there so i have no clue whats going on.

  9. #3669
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    It's amazing. Fully upgraded, it made dealing with Oracles a piece of cake. It was so much easier to solo them this week. Friend says that auto cuts through the Praetorians as well, so that's probably the best one. It's got a massive clip too, no?
    Yeah can't wait to get that bonus on my auto rifle, so close

  10. #3670
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Ok I gotta spam queen like 3 or 4 times. Who's in?

  11. #3671
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Therin View Post
    PSN is complete ass. Trying to use DestinyLFG to find a group for something and message and friend requests keep getting lost.
    I've been kicked back to orbit like 5 times trying to finish patrol mars bounty. Got pissed and shut it off.

  12. #3672
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Zeb what is your PSN ?

  13. #3673
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I can only play until 9:30 CST tues wed cause work but trap and I can go those days.

    Yeah you never realize how much one level counts until you try to do relic at 27 after having done it at 28. Glad I got 28 back now lol.

  14. #3674
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,265
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I could raid

  15. #3675
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I could raid
    sent PSN invite you're #6

  16. #3676
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I got some free time if anyone needs help with anything

  17. #3677
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    Damn i wanted to go bro. Was talkin to serif on BG chat but fucking psn ate the friend requests

  18. #3678
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    664
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Before getting any of the upgrades, Epilogue sure kicks like a horse lol

  19. #3679
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Hopefully next reset I'll be going at least twice. Nice that I can just vault my mains weapons and armor and be an instant clone of same level once I get alts to 20. Means more materials from daily up to 27 strange coins from weekly etc etc.

  20. #3680
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    LEGGO ASLOOOOOOOOOO

Page 184 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 134 174 182 183 184 185 186 194 234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58