Page 201 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast
Results 4001 to 4020 of 22330
  1. #4001
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Is there a primary with arc damage? Have solar and void covered with these...

    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ps7d553d38.png

    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ps66615ad9.png

  2. #4002
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,318
    BG Level
    6

    CAn you go back in for the chests later if you defeat atheon?

  3. #4003
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Yes and no, after Acheon you restart at he beginning do gate + Templar

    But you can only get the chest rewards once per week

  4. #4004
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    There is an Arc damage hand Cannon and Pulse Rifle in Vault.

    http://www.gosunoob.com/destiny/vaul...ass-raid-loot/

  5. #4005
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Fuck yo 0.06 Rata




    Rumble ftw

  6. #4006
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

    i had a 15.0 in control the other day, but in fairness half the other team quit when we were up by 8k and the others kind of just gave up and didn't leave their spawn

  7. #4007
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Anyone up who wants to do daily? Waiting on this world event to start and then heading into it.

  8. #4008
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    Anyone watch AngryJoe's review of Destiny lol? Pretty much how I feel D;

  9. #4009
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,974
    BG Level
    10

    Any Xbros looking for a body for the Raid this week? I've got experience up to Atheon but no one to really go with. I'm a 28 Titan.

  10. #4010
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Do nightfall, get same exotic hands I already have.

    Raid group got pushed back this week so holding hopes it might pay off. Last week gave me a fire auto scout rifle that I feel once upgraded I'm going to love.

  11. #4011
    Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    739
    BG Level
    5

    If anyone on PS4 wants to do Nightfall/Weekly/Queens with secondaries at any point let me know! Want to start gearing up an alt in order to do an extra run per week lol

  12. #4012
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    What's it take to get a weapon bounty? I do all of my PVE bounties on a daily basis, yet I still haven't gotten one...

    My friend has gotten 3+

  13. #4013
    Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    739
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    What's it take to get a weapon bounty? I do all of my PVE bounties on a daily basis, yet I still haven't gotten one...

    My friend has gotten 3+
    Possibly RNG or a mixture of both PVP and SP bounties. I've already done two Exo bounties and they appeared about 15-20 bounties in between one another

  14. #4014
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    There's a theory that you have a better chance of getting them if you turn in multiple bounties at once. Don't know if it's true or not, but might be worth considering. I got Invective's over the weekend when I was turning in two or three.

  15. #4015
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    There's a theory that you have a better chance of getting them if you turn in multiple bounties at once. Don't know if it's true or not, but might be worth considering. I got Invective's over the weekend when I was turning in two or three.
    I know my info alone means jack shit, but I turn in 3-4 at a time almost everyday and I just got my first one been playing from day one. I skip crazy ones from time to time but I do I'd say 80% of the pve and 50% of the PvP.

  16. #4016
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,268
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I know I got mine when I turned in 5 PVP Bounties at the same time.

  17. #4017
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    Ya, i've been turning all of my PVE bounties in at the same time. Just dont have enough RL time to do all my PVP and PVE bounties in one day... maybe the weekends

  18. #4018
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,100
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Hahaha Woooo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by AvidLoki View Post
    If anyone on PS4 wants to do Nightfall/Weekly/Queens with secondaries at any point let me know! Want to start gearing up an alt in order to do an extra run per week lol
    Going to be doing Nightfall/Weekly Heroic on my main tonight if you want to tag along.

  19. #4019
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,255
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I've had the following three completed in the first week: Thorn, Bad Juju, and Convection. I've also had those same 3 bounties offered to me again over 5 more times. Seems random tbh. I got it when turning in 1 bounty and when turning in 3+. Kinda want to get the fusion rifle one so I can use the 15+ fusion rifles in my bank.

  20. #4020
    Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    739
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by elison View Post
    Going to be doing Nightfall/Weekly Heroic on my main tonight if you want to tag along.
    Appreciated, thanks! What time were you planning on running? Also, what's your PSN?

Page 201 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58