Page 216 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 ... LastLast
Results 4301 to 4320 of 22330
  1. #4301
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Bleh...... My hunter weeps.. Got the Warlock class item from the raid.

  2. #4302
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    664
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    oh

  3. #4303
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    I can come home now and we can attempt to be forming a fireteam or I can wait a while. Helping a yoga festival in town currently so trying to figure when we will attempt this tonight.

  4. #4304
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif View Post
    I can come home now and we can attempt to be forming a fireteam or I can wait a while. Helping a yoga festival in town currently so trying to figure when we will attempt this tonight.
    I'm getting on soon

  5. #4305
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    29 warlock >.>

  6. #4306
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    664
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif View Post
    I can come home now and we can attempt to be forming a fireteam or I can wait a while. Helping a yoga festival in town currently so trying to figure when we will attempt this tonight.

    I'm good for whenever Serif. I'd like to be in bed by 3 AM EST if possible though lol (8:30 atm)

  7. #4307
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Squah View Post
    I'm good for whenever Serif. I'd like to be in bed by 3 AM EST if possible though lol (8:30 atm)
    we should group soon. we also don't have to knock out the entire thing tonight

    Moss
    Squah
    Serif
    elison
    Zeb?

    I miss anybody?

  8. #4308
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    I am ready whenever, going to run a strike to get back into FPS mode.

    Just post on here or message me in game when we are ready.

  9. #4309
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I've been playing with Atheons epilogue. That gun is fucking insane

  10. #4310
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    664
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    I've been playing with Atheons epilogue. That gun is fucking insane
    Do you have both stability upgrades? It gets even better with those.

  11. #4311
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Not yet. Haven't gotten much exp for it yet. Just been chest farming

  12. #4312
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    anyone want to pvp or something? demi-master race

  13. #4313
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    any 29+ want to VoG HARDMODE? need one more

  14. #4314
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    27 ; ;

  15. #4315
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,726
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Squah View Post
    Do you have both stability upgrades? It gets even better with those.
    Yeah once you get the recoil reduction perk it's fantastic. I think Vision is a better overall weapon, but epilogue is still really good, and melts in crucible where the auto rifle is obviously king for the time being.

  16. #4316
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I'm not home right now but give me 30 minutes and I'll join you, moss

  17. #4317
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Going to try and speed through normal then I can do hard getting on in 5 or so.

  18. #4318
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Think we can possibly move our BG Main group (or whatever group we are) off Tuesday perchance? Granted we're getting through it pretty quick now..

  19. #4319
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,265
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    So anything not VoG hard going on?

  20. #4320
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    If anyone is doing (Normal) Vault tomorrow and needs someone (PS4), I'd be interested. Level 27 (28 once I get Ascended mats for another upgrade) Hunter with both subs capped, and I carry all 3 types of dmg for Sniper, Fusion, Rockets and Machine Guns (some guns are better than others though).

    Alternately, I'd be willing to set up a group (have a friend that would go) if enough are interested. I've never done Vault before though.

Page 216 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58