Page 217 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast
Results 4321 to 4340 of 22330
  1. #4321
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Anyone up for Atheon HM Final Boss? 29+

  2. #4322
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Need 2 more for vog normal fresh run!

  3. #4323
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Anyone on and want to kill Xyor, the Unwed? Random wizard during phogoth

  4. #4324
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    255
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Gunsmith selling fusion rifles for the next 2hrs if you need em for that bounty

  5. #4325
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    I just got off work. Idk what i want to do D:

  6. #4326
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarelord View Post
    I just got off work. Idk what i want to do D:
    Come hunt a wizard!

  7. #4327
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Ok so this is ridiculous solo. At the final wave before opening the door right before the ogre... Anyone wanna come help?

  8. #4328
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Finally made it to phogoth...

  9. #4329
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,537
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    So I recently got this game but it seems I'm late to the farming spots for good drops. I tried that rusted out boat in the cosmodrome but didnt get anything good, are there any good spots?

  10. #4330
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    So I recorded all of Atheon Hard mode. I can prove the amount of bullshit that kept happening to me.

  11. #4331
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    Of course... 23 motes down the drain

    Titan helm

  12. #4332
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    I want that red death. it looks amazing, Phenominal stats, 27 magazine size and heals you and increase reload speed on kill?. Too bad i bought the titan chest piece last week. The new titan helmet looks like ass.
    Anyone up for ps4 crucible?
    or vanguard tiger strikes?

  13. #4333
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    436
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    me Tunersr

  14. #4334
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Going to attempt Atheon hard again today? Leveled a few things up.

  15. #4335
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Did not know you can get Exotics from Vanguard Strikes. Some fucker in my group got a Universal Remote.

  16. #4336
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Nothing else to do in this game anymore. Guess I'll lvl up my hunter and titan.

  17. #4337
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    Nothing else to do in this game anymore. Guess I'll lvl up my hunter and titan.
    Wanna do bounties and dailies?

  18. #4338
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Wanna do bounties and dailies?
    Daily is done. bounties are meh. Killing time for BB to open so I can get SSB.

  19. #4339
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    What is the verdict on Red Death?

    From Beta, I was turned off by Pulse rifles. Been mostly a Scout/Hand Cannon guy. This pule legendary I have doesnt seem too bad.

    I mainly dont want to have to remove my Ice Breaker.

  20. #4340
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    I got Red Death from a purple two weeks ago but I haven't used it much so I can't really help you. Honestly, for the purposes of the Raid, it's going to be pretty hard to pry me away from Shadow Price. (I'll probably only drop it once I get one of the Raid Primaries.)

    However, for the third week in a row I got a Warlock item from the Exotic Engram Xur sells, which is pretty irritating since I'm a Titan.
    This is more PvP experience talking rather than PvE but the Red Death feels like the most misleading weapon in the game. The description and statistics make the gun appear decent at best. However, my experience in PvP makes me believe the gun might have something working in its favor. It feel very strong and hits quite hard. The burst fire rate is slower but it packs more of a punch per burst. It's great at short range and excellent at mid range fights.

    I have yet to unlock the Red Death perk but I suspect that in matches such as Control where you have a higher probability of getting into a fight with two or more people, the Red Death might be able to even the odds as killing one person will heal you and speed up your reload time significantly.

    If I remember, I'll come back and update once I get this weapon fully upgraded. For now, all I can say is purchase the weapon only if you dig Pulse Rifles like I do.

Page 217 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58