Page 219 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast
Results 4361 to 4380 of 22330
  1. #4361
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Picked this up today for PS3. Add me bitches.

  2. #4362
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,826
    BG Level
    10

    I hate getting relic iron -.- but ding 29 yesterday morning. Haven't had much playing time this week.

  3. #4363
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    664
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I hate getting relic iron -.- but ding 29 yesterday morning. Haven't had much playing time this week.
    Relic iron is probably the easiest to get. There's a small area with a really good chest run right when you zone in to patrol. Just go straight to where the vex are fighting the 4 cabal there and do loops. Can get like 80~ relic iron an hour if you're lucky

  4. #4364
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Squah View Post
    Relic iron is probably the easiest to get. There's a small area with a really good chest run right when you zone in to patrol. Just go straight to where the vex are fighting the 4 cabal there and do loops. Can get like 80~ relic iron an hour if you're lucky
    I had a lot of luck with this run, got the 48 iron or w/e I needed to fully upgrade Raid chest in like 30-40 mins

    Be warned the narrator is really fucking annoying


  5. #4365
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Anyone need the daily? Im about to suit up.

  6. #4366
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I'll come night

  7. #4367
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I use this route on Mars. I like it more, and the guy sounds less annoying (after the intro part at least).


    Brill, if you want to do some story missions with someone, I have a level 8 Titan I need to level -- would be down to play with someone while watching football today.

  8. #4368
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Anyone for some Queen's missions? I want to get the tokens out of my inventory. I dont want them to go to waste.

  9. #4369
    Chram
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    i'm down ada

  10. #4370
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,255
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Just 4 manned Atheon on our first time in VOG. Got Scout rifle. Pumped.

  11. #4371
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    950
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Persona Nongrata
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

  12. #4372
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Hard mode Aethon anyone? Need 3 29s. PSN- Hurr1c4ne_J.

  13. #4373
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Gustave View Post
    Hard mode Aethon anyone? Need 3 29s. PSN- Hurr1c4ne_J.
    I'm logging in now

  14. #4374
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    I can log if you still need people just PM me

  15. #4375
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Gustave View Post
    Hard mode Aethon anyone? Need 3 29s. PSN- Hurr1c4ne_J.
    That what that invite was? Sorry was taking a nap

  16. #4376
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Did you fill up? I'm playing Shadows of Mordor atm but could switch over.

  17. #4377
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Thorn get!

  18. #4378
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Anyone else feel like legendary engram drop rate got nerfed? Just got my first one since patch.

  19. #4379
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Said legendary got decrypted into this.

    And I'm pissed because I already have one.

    Hey Myrrh check it out.


  20. #4380
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Yall full on the HM VoG?

Page 219 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58