Page 226 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 ... LastLast
Results 4501 to 4520 of 22330
  1. #4501
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Adajer how many more you got left? I just got home and almost done cooking, have to check on sweet potatoes in 40 minutes.

  2. #4502
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    3, logging on now

  3. #4503
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif View Post
    Adajer how many more you got left? I just got home and almost done cooking, have to check on sweet potatoes in 40 minutes.
    What is your PSN name again?

  4. #4504
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Yogi_JCT

  5. #4505
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    You never accepted my fr ; ;

  6. #4506
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    You never accepted my fr ; ;
    Long day, I will accept in the morning.

  7. #4507
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    I dont work this wednesday so i am pumped for the raid :D!

  8. #4508
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Anyone wanting to try and sneak in hard mode win before reset? maybe gather around 6-7 est?

  9. #4509
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    when? id like to hard mode. i need sum gears

  10. #4510
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    the no-revive aspect of hard mode makes it less fun, imo. everyone is afraid to fuck up since it basically kills the run

  11. #4511
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Ive done everything twice except the gatekeeper stage if you guys want some help. I have gear sets and maxed weapons for just about every role.

  12. #4512
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I was thinking about it and no one knows the pipe trick aswell as me. Like how and where to stand. When it's safe to fire, ect. Imma remake a new video with all that. Because I find it much safer than crates

  13. #4513
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    But the trick becomes obsolete tomorrow for at least a while!

  14. #4514
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I mentioned this earlier in the weekend and forgot to look into it till now.. But regarding hidden buffs on the Speaker's gear.. official response is a big fat nope.
    We have off the record Bungie confirmation that emblems do not have any hidden buffs or bonuses of any kind.
    http://destinynews.net/secret-bonuses-emblems/

    In other words.. your Motes are best spent on Exotic Engrams from Xur. Apologies for any hopes that were raised..

  15. #4515
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Dngnhack View Post
    But the trick becomes obsolete tomorrow for at least a while!
    Yeah. I know... But it'll be fun making te video

  16. #4516
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8

    So I just had Universal Remote drop as a reward from Strike Playlist. Note, straight reward not engram, did not know strike playlist can give exotic as rewards other than from engrams, cool to know.

  17. #4517
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Finally logged into today. Got 13 Messages from people I have never met asking me to raid with them. The joys of being 29

  18. #4518
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Just dinged 29 myself. Should make regular raid even easier I'd guess, and I can finally do Hard modo.

  19. #4519
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    So, I joined a level 26 raid solo. Sparrow glitched passed the first door, made it to the Templar and now I can't go any further but I am messing around. I have almost managed to make it to the very top of the structure. No chests are loaded and there are no enemies but I am curious to see if I can get up here

    And made it to the very top. Just get hit with that 4 second count down thing

    Edit2, gonna go back to the start of the main door, bring my sparrow down and see if I can sparrow glitch through it

  20. #4520
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,960
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I mentioned this earlier in the weekend and forgot to look into it till now.. But regarding hidden buffs on the Speaker's gear.. official response is a big fat nope.

    http://destinynews.net/secret-bonuses-emblems/

    In other words.. your Motes are best spent on Exotic Engrams from Xur. Apologies for any hopes that were raised..
    The three Warlock exotics I have in my vault disagree.

Page 226 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58