Page 23 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 22330
  1. #441
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I thought they had previously said PS3/4 and 360/XBone would be together? Is it just that you can't play together, but you can take your character from the PS3 version to the PS4 and back? Or, is it that everything is tied to your Bungie.net account, so you can take your character wherever?

    On an unrelated note, anyone create a second/third character? I've maxed out a Hunter and Warlock, but I noticed when I started a Titan that I had access to my Sparrow already. Wonder if that's a bug or something I had access to since I had already done that part with another character..

  2. #442
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,557
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I thought they had previously said PS3/4 and 360/XBone would be together? Is it just that you can't play together, but you can take your character from the PS3 version to the PS4 and back? Or, is it that everything is tied to your Bungie.net account, so you can take your character wherever?
    You can move your character from last gen to current gen, as long as it's within the same family (PS or XB). The article was just a reasoning why Bungie won't create shared servers.

  3. #443
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,009
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Siya View Post
    How can people play on the PS3, so damn blurry.

    I can't understand why Bungee wasted so much time and money developing for old gen consoles rather than the PC (along with next gen)

  4. #444
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    If I remember correctly, this game has been in development since before Reach.

    Also:


    Gear up for Day 1 -- that really makes it sound like things carry over, unless it's just a weapon/piece of gear you get just for preordering..

  5. #445
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,031
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    I can't understand why Bungee wasted so much time and money developing for old gen consoles rather than the PC (along with next gen)
    This is their dream project that they have been doing little bits of since 2008 or earlier (some dev slipped eight years in some article, just prior to their MS split in 10/2007).

  6. #446
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,404
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post

    Gear up for Day 1 -- that really makes it sound like things carry over, unless it's just a weapon/piece of gear you get just for preordering..

  7. #447
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,031
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Could be account bound, which is what the emblem will be on the 26th. I would hope beta rolls forward just so it's not as crowded when it all goes live.

    Edit: could be first-print codes packed in cases and such.

  8. #448
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,557
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    The Closed beta schedule, I didn't see this posted, yet;

    Spoiler: show


    Also, Titan is OP in PVP: http://www.gfycat.com/KindlyEcstaticGerbil

  9. #449
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,255
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I know that I've already said this. But, groups of 3 is so dumb. Strikes = OK. But why is explore mode only 3 people? That makes no sense.

  10. #450
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Because everything is 3 people..? And if you really have more, just have them tag along in explore mode. Not like the game restricts you during that mode.

    Edit: Also, I'd say both Titan and Warlock have solid super moves with Hunters getting shafted. That said, there are other tradeoffs where Hunter excels above the others.

  11. #451
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,255
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Because everything is 3 people..? And if you really have more, just have them tag along in explore mode. Not like the game restricts you during that mode.

    Edit: Also, I'd say both Titan and Warlock have solid super moves with Hunters getting shafted. That said, there are other tradeoffs where Hunter excels above the others.
    Unless I'm missing something, there's no way to ensure they are in your "game" and even if you could make them be in your game then when you enter a building or cave everyone not in your fireteam disappears.

  12. #452
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,557
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Digital Foundry's PS4 vs PS3


    PS3 Multiplayer FPS test


    XBone first footage

    (annoying voice-over version thanks to <redacted> exclusive)

  13. #453
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardrial View Post
    Unless I'm missing something, there's no way to ensure they are in your "game" and even if you could make them be in your game then when you enter a building or cave everyone not in your fireteam disappears.
    I still don't fully understand the instancing -- like if me and my friends do explore, are we all going to spawn in the same area, or would we have to form a party in the tower to ensure that happened? That said, I was under the impression that the disappearing thing is only during missions, not during explore mode.

  14. #454
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,255
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I still don't fully understand the instancing -- like if me and my friends do explore, are we all going to spawn in the same area, or would we have to form a party in the tower to ensure that happened? That said, I was under the impression that the disappearing thing is only during missions, not during explore mode.
    You have to form a fireteam in orbit to ensure you are in the sane instance of explore. The disappearing definitely happens in explore mode and it is anytime you enter a building or cave. Maybe even when you switch areas.

  15. #455
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,404
    BG Level
    10

    xbone codes are up on bungie.net
    go to account and click on codes

  16. #456
    Chram
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Also maint is done early and game is up on all platforms.

  17. #457
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by vrumpt View Post
    Also maint is done early and game is up on all platforms.
    Thanks!!

  18. #458
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,557
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    They added a Devil Walker event to The Divide. Pretty fun.

  19. #459
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,255
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    They added a Devil Walker event to The Divide. Pretty fun.
    That was there before maint. I hate the devil walker

  20. #460
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    PS4 Keys
    LMHG-7KN9-684F
    7D2J-LGNT-NR9K

Page 23 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58