Page 234 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 ... LastLast
Results 4661 to 4680 of 22330
  1. #4661
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,685
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Looks like Iron Banner gear is same light level as non raid legendaries, officially not interested.

  2. #4662
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    im up. who wants to wreck some shit?

  3. #4663
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    omg its snicky! but um Vog is rather easy. hardest thing about it is templar on HM.

  4. #4664
    Murder machine with a motor in her nose
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    368
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I'm sure it's easy once you know what you're doing but I'm a noob.

    Running it again will be a lot easier now that I know what to do.

  5. #4665
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,386
    BG Level
    10

    any idea if IB gear gives shards? 10 marks per piece is a lot cheaper than 65

  6. #4666
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarelord View Post
    omg its snicky! but um Vog is rather easy. hardest thing about it is templar on HM.
    I'd say gatekeeper can be pretty rough. Conflux/Templar is easy to sit on sniper pillars and /ra .

  7. #4667
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,630
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Teknique View Post
    For those looking for the fabled 5th chest in VoG. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AgakQIQBv8
    Nice to see it worked out so quickly. Guess a lot of the safe strategies are out for the Templar.

  8. #4668
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Yo have fun with fucking Nightfall ROFL

    We cheesed it a certain way, DO NOT DO IT THE WAY ON THE YOUTUBE. DOES NOT WORK

    We did it from the mountain area, there is a crease where one guy can get and another guy is right below him in a safe spot. He can keep on reviving one guy over and over while he does damage. The only threats are the Sharks/Mobs in the cave and the boss himself every once in a while when he backs off.

  9. #4669
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Whattaya know, its solar burn again, go RNG.

    Going to make it really easy for us Ice Breaker users.

  10. #4670
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Did iron banner and got a 12+ kill streak, didnt have the bounty ; ;

  11. #4671
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,630
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    Whattaya know, its solar burn again, go RNG.

    Going to make it really easy for us Ice Breaker users.
    I'm pretty sure the modifiers for Nightfall are not random. More importantly, read it again -- it's not just solar, it's all three.

  12. #4672
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Fresh Hard mode tonight at 7 EST. Shoot me pm or something if you're interested. I have 3 spots open for tonight but I'll be running a couple more hard modes this week.

  13. #4673
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,386
    BG Level
    10

    are you on xbox one? I'd be willing to give it a try but be warned that I'm terrible at video games

  14. #4674
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    I would reccomend a solid Sniper for everyone in the Nightfall especially if you are doing my cheese trick. Not sure how to upload video

  15. #4675
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    are you on xbox one? I'd be willing to give it a try but be warned that I'm terrible at video games
    PS4 but I'm going to grab a brobox for the Halo coming up.

  16. #4676
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,386
    BG Level
    10

    ah ok, damn

  17. #4677
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Got Nightfall/Weekly Heroic/Daily Heroic/World Event/Half of Pocket Infinity in 2 hours before servers down. Fuck yeah

    Just a heads up if you need to kill mobs for Pocket Infinity you can zone into Nightfall go to where it says respawn restricted. Then run to certain spots on Venus to kill level 28 mobs to speed it up.

  18. #4678
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,100
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Hahaha Woooo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Need 2-3 people that know how to do hard mode Vault of Glass tonight. Specifically, someone that understands how to do Gatekeepers/Atheon. The strategy my group uses for Templar is fail proof so I really don't care if you suck on that fight.

  19. #4679
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    I would but i work tonight and im not sure when ppl wanted to go in. i do know ill be @ work @ 7est though.

  20. #4680
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    i'll need people tonight after 6 PM EST to do Nightfall and weekly

    (Send me a PM if interested I will probably not watch this thread for the rest of the day)

Page 234 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 284 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58