Page 236 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast
Results 4701 to 4720 of 22330
  1. #4701
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,742
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    So despite what is advertised apparently level makes no real difference in Iron Banner.

  2. #4702
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,967
    BG Level
    10

    Weapon damage does though. I only did one match though so I don't know if Discipline/Strength/Intellect matter or not.

  3. #4703
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,742
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Dunno about that, people saying that blue fusions/shotguns will still one shot people.

  4. #4704
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Can you do hard->normal and still get drops?

  5. #4705
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    If you do Hard before Normal it will give you the Normal Drops during the Hard Mode, if that makes sense.

  6. #4706
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    No, same as the weekly. If you do it on a harder difficulty, you get both drops at once.

  7. #4707
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Edit- Beaten

  8. #4708
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,100
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Hahaha Woooo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Except chests. Open chests on normal and get items, you won't get items from the hard mode chests etc.

  9. #4709
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Just the one HM chest.

  10. #4710
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    So anyone want the weekly on 28? Im at the boss solo style.

  11. #4711
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    I will be available after 9 EST tonight, picked up a shift and closing.

  12. #4712
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarelord View Post
    So anyone want the weekly on 28? Im at the boss solo style.
    Damn you not at home

  13. #4713
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Damn you not at home
    Ha seems like nobodys online bc of the psn breaking again. can barely add people. was fine for about 2 days.

  14. #4714
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Finally got to 28 early this morning after I got the last Shard I needed to finish upgrading my Exotic Head.

    For Vault, I thought I heard something about Void damage being the most important, but what types of weapons should I be prepping? I have Sniper/Fusion/Rocket Launcher/Machine Gun and plan on upgrading them all at some point but would rather focus on the most important ones first.

    Edit: Got my 4th Exotic Bounty last night/this morning. Just now got my 5th (turned in 1 Bounty). It's for Pocket Infinity so I'll do it in hopes of getting a different damage type than my last.

  15. #4715
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    It can have different elements?

  16. #4716
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    No idea, but I would think it can. I'll find out once I finish it. If not, then I'll just put it on my alt. At least it's an easy Bounty to finish.

  17. #4717
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,100
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Hahaha Woooo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Finally got to 28 early this morning after I got the last Shard I needed to finish upgrading my Exotic Head.

    For Vault, I thought I heard something about Void damage being the most important, but what types of weapons should I be prepping? I have Sniper/Fusion/Rocket Launcher/Machine Gun and plan on upgrading them all at some point but would rather focus on the most important ones first.

    Edit: Got my 5th Exotic Bounty last night/this morning. Just now got my 6th (turned in 1 Bounty). It's for Pocket Infinity so I'll do it in hopes of getting a different damage type than my last.
    Void void and more void. Gjallahorn/Truth are amazing for Gatekeeper portals so if you have either of those max it as soon as you can. For normal having completely maxed weapons isn't nearly as important as it is for hard mode so I'd probably focus on just doing the raid over and over getting used to the mechanics while trying for raid armor and weapons. Getting lucky and getting the void auto rifle and solar auto scout rifle is a huge bonus and those should be maxed ASAP. Personally, I had Patience and Time, Pocket Infinity and a legendary hand cannon maxed when I started normal. Since then I have aquired the Atheons Epilogue (void auto rifle), Vision of Confluence (solar auto scout rifle) and Corrective Measures (void machine gun). I maxed all those and I don't think I could do hard without them; they're huge.

    Since you're 28 it'd be in your best interest to go look up how the relic shield works in VoG because you might at some point be in a group where you're the only 28 available and not taking any extra damage from enemies/dealing normal damage to enemies is fucking huge for the later parts of the raid. Usually the 28 is tasked with taking over the shield so even if that never happens to you, it never hurts to understand how to use it properly just in case.

    TL:DR Don't really worry about the best weapons for normal as whatever you have should be adequate as long as you understand how to play an FPS and follow directions. Focus on getting experience with the raid and hopefully getting lucky with drops that are huge in hard mode.

  18. #4718
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    No idea, but I would think it can. I'll find out once I finish it. If not, then I'll just put it on my alt. At least it's an easy Bounty to finish.
    Pretty sure it can only have solar.

  19. #4719
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    All i got from nightfall was dees 2 shards.

  20. #4720
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    logging in if people want/need Daily/Weekly/Nightfall

Page 236 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 286 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58