Page 243 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 293 ... LastLast
Results 4841 to 4860 of 22330
  1. #4841
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    I know and i'm making a guide. I have the video but I want to do it in the voice of Ghost Nappa from DBZA. I'm just trying to write a good script so it stays in character the whole time
    I don't see the need for so many videos when there are many already and one very good one that is straightforward and doesn't waste time getting to the point:
    https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=da770...1117&sff=1&v=3

    Quote Originally Posted by Gustave View Post
    I usually run Symboite on gunslinger but if I'm on gunslinger I'm probably running Vision of Confluence anyway or now Vex. If I'm using Vanquisher I'll probably be on blade dancer so the reload speed helps.
    Symbiote is great for anything non PvP. But having radar when scoped is the greatest perk ever.. of all time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    I think the big complaint is that they claimed that level matters, where if it does is a completely negligible effect. Except for seeing more Suros because lower level players are somewhat discouraged from coming in because of the advertised effects, it felt no different from standard control.
    Sooo, I think that the lack of lower level players is coloring people's impressions of the level advantages. I know it's a small sample, but whenever I've had someone below 10 on my team, I haven't seen them have many (if any) kills. Same thing with below 20 though. I don't think I've seen a single person below 20 very high on the list. Have I been killed by a level 17? Yes. But I don't think that translates to "zomg, it's not working, these peons should be ants to me!!!!" It's a selection problem -- IB is selecting out the people who we'd notice the biggest difference.

    And before I forget what I came to post.. Apparently you start getting random IB rewards once you're rank 2.

  2. #4842
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I know a guide for this isn't needed but I want to do one in Nappa's Voice and I don't want to wait a week. Plus, I want to start the voice thing

  3. #4843
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    sorry teck problem at work cant be on for now

  4. #4844
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    I still need the weekly on 28 D:

  5. #4845
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    nightmare whats your ingame name

  6. #4846
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Nightmarelord? lol. you've seen me before.

  7. #4847
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Symbiote is great for anything non PvP. But having radar when scoped is the greatest perk ever.. of all time.
    Yea It's too bad knucklehead is all strength.

  8. #4848
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    request sent

  9. #4849
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    das boot

  10. #4850
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Gustave View Post
    Yea It's too bad knucklehead is all strength.
    I don't mind it too much because it means I don't need to use a perk on getting a second knife and can stick with Chain. I really wish Symbiote was Int though. The pictures from the beta had it with Int. So far I haven't gotten a piece of raid gear with Int, so I'm kinda screwed there..

  11. #4851
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    I might be able to get on in about 30min-1h if you still there tek

  12. #4852
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    So apparently if you arent alive when it ends you dont get credit for the mission... LOL.

  13. #4853
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    you didnt get credit for nightfall?

  14. #4854
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    489
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    I've had dead friends auto revive. Last night in fact.
    That makes no sense.

  15. #4855
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Teknique View Post
    you didnt get credit for nightfall?


    Nope otherwise id have the REP marks i need to make my vex hat 29 for our raid later.

    had them confused since its the same mission just diff modifiers. but we won the heroic and i had to do it a second time for credit. and all it gave me was coins. and a buncha blue bs from "vangard"

  16. #4856
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    ^ thats the weekly heroic

  17. #4857
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    So we attempting HM tonight?

  18. #4858
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    All the under the steps business I see.. friend and I just duo burned it down before it got the chance to do much. He melts so damn fast.

  19. #4859
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif View Post
    So we attempting HM tonight?
    I'm ready whenever.

  20. #4860
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Who else is wanting to do this? Kind of want to get this going early so we can get done by a good time.

    Would prefer 29 majority

Page 243 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 293 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58