Page 257 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast
Results 5121 to 5140 of 22330
  1. #5121
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Anyone have a save spot at Atheon HM? I am bored and want to try and get that done tonight.

  2. #5122
    Hex
    Hex is offline
    No Pants, No Problem
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    590
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Hit 28 earlier today. Finally comfortable with wanting to try VoG. Also 1 strange coin from Ice Breaker...work 14 hours tomorrow.

  3. #5123
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Today I got two exotic Rocket Launchers and 2 purple. Now I have three exoitc Rocket Launchers and 6 purples. 8 exotic weapons all together. The sad thing is I don't even like using Rocket Launchers.

  4. #5124
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Today I got two exotic Rocket Launchers and 2 purple. Now I have three exoitc Rocket Launchers and 6 purples. 8 exotic weapons all together. The sad thing is I don't even like using Rocket Launchers.
    If one of them is Gjallahorn, I suggest you being to like using it.

  5. #5125
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    For harder content I think Rocket Launchers win. Machine Guns will put out more overall damage if you can chain precision hits, but the quick burst potential of rockets usually makes them better for knocking out the bigger trash mobs that can be an issue.

    And if one of said rockets is fired by a Ghorn, well yeah. Boom.

  6. #5126
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif View Post
    Anyone have a save spot at Atheon HM? I am bored and want to try and get that done tonight.
    I had a save spot last week at Atheon for Hardmode. Does it carry over after the reset?

    Give me 10 minutes to walk the dog and I'll check to see. if it does. Let's do it

  7. #5127
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Doing Daily on PS4 if anyone wants to join. Still down for VoG.

  8. #5128
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Nope, my Atheon HM save is gone. Damn it

  9. #5129
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,100
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Hahaha Woooo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Anyone know of a good spot to level a weapon with a telemetry?

  10. #5130
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    So the glitch where 6 people do VoG HM and start at Gatekeeper is still a thing. I joined 5 randoms to help them out. With my Save gone and none of them ever do HM, we should have started at the beginning. Nope, at the Gatekeeper. Tried making everyone the Team Leader and see if it changed. No matter what, we were at the Gatekeeper.

  11. #5131
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Null View Post
    Today I got two exotic Rocket Launchers and 2 purple. Now I have three exoitc Rocket Launchers and 6 purples. 8 exotic weapons all together. The sad thing is I don't even like using Rocket Launchers.
    So you dont like using the most powerful weapon in the game?

    In Ghorn we trust. BOOM.

  12. #5132
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    So the glitch where 6 people do VoG HM and start at Gatekeeper is still a thing. I joined 5 randoms to help them out. With my Save gone and none of them ever do HM, we should have started at the beginning. Nope, at the Gatekeeper. Tried making everyone the Team Leader and see if it changed. No matter what, we were at the Gatekeeper.
    its the babboon code glitch or whatever it is. I have a ath save and i didnt make it back up to him after clearing hard mode.
    this "glitch" happpened when we sat at the chest in the maze because one guy couldnt figure out how to jump properly, game booted us from the server, some dumb code, then when we reenter no matter who did it, we went directly to the "defeat ath" part.

  13. #5133
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,100
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Hahaha Woooo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Doing nightfall for some bounties if anyone wants a carry. PSN : OfficerCrunk

  14. #5134
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I'll have my third char finished tomorrow for raid if anyone is down. Prolly HM.

  15. #5135
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    need 1 more mote of light what do

  16. #5136
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    also level 28 for stuff

  17. #5137

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Do I need to do the story for the weekly strike? Or can I just hit 20 in crucible and go straight for it.

    Already bored of this plan and Im only lv8 lol.

  18. #5138
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Anyone up and want to do HM at Gatekeeper?

    If not, probably just going to call it a night and crash.

  19. #5139
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    not unless you want a 28

  20. #5140
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Pretty sure it's just level -- like 99% sure.

Page 257 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 307 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58