Page 258 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 ... LastLast
Results 5141 to 5160 of 22330
  1. #5141
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    If you got a save I have a few who are ready serif.

  2. #5142
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    469
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Hate limit on equip exotics. Got vex, ice breaker and now g horn and juggling is not fun.

  3. #5143
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,714
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Dngnhack View Post
    Hate limit on equip exotics. Got vex, ice breaker and now g horn and juggling is not fun.
    Yeah but let's be honest, wearing all 3 of those at once would be broken as fuck.

  4. #5144
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

  5. #5145
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Dngnhack View Post
    If you got a save I have a few who are ready serif.
    Yeah, I will invite you

    Edit: Actually sec, might have a party waiting on me.

  6. #5146
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Just got my 2nd character to 20. Now for more vog

  7. #5147
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewey View Post
    Looking for 3 ppl to do PS4 normal raid tonight at around 1:30 am est, have a static fireteam of 3 all lvl 28. We don't have any raid experience but watched all of datto's guides and a couple livestreams. psn ID is Anthon_AcKz
    Looking to start normal mode raid in about 15 min if anyone is interested, need at least 1 more, sent you friend invite myrrh & ellison.

  8. #5148
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    How in the fuck am I dying to level 8 mobs in this strike? I'm never going to finish this god damn bounty.

  9. #5149
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    anyone doing hard modo?

  10. #5150
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,714
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    How in the fuck am I dying to level 8 mobs in this strike? I'm never going to finish this god damn bounty.
    Level scaling only goes to 3 levels higher then what you're fighting, so you're effectively a level 11 against those mobs.

    OK was just doing some HM Vault with Sharv and some of his friends, has anyone seen this shit where the Templar starts chain teleporting and Oracles won't spawn? It was well before the Enrage timer and honestly confused the shit out of me.

  11. #5151
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    that's dumb as shit lol. gonna afk in strike and watch youtube

  12. #5152
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,714
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    You can see the level scaling when you shoot lower level mobs and the damage is grey instead of white. It's showing that your effective level is being scaled down.

  13. #5153
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    nevermind. I was consumed by darkness which I assume counts as dying.

  14. #5154
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,947
    BG Level
    10

    It means whoever was carrying you through died in a Darkness zone.

  15. #5155
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    131
    BG Level
    3

    There is a sickening amount of players that afk during strikes. I've been doing strikes non-stop since I got home from work and I'd say over 75% of my matches have at least one person going afk. They do it close to the boss room now instead of immediately at the start, forcing you to finish the strike after investing so much time into it. It's fucking bullshit and I hope Bungie does something about it.

  16. #5156
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,947
    BG Level
    10

    I just sit there and wait for the game to kick them.

  17. #5157
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    I usually just kill the entire strike away from them so no bounty credit is awarded. Kappa

  18. #5158
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Nightmare you have a 29 Warlock right ?

  19. #5159
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I just abandoned invective. fuck that noise

  20. #5160
    They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,933
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarelord View Post
    So you dont like using the most powerful weapon in the game?

    In Ghorn we trust. BOOM.
    I love how everyone responded as if I even have the Ghorn. I do not.

Page 258 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58