Page 271 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 ... LastLast
Results 5401 to 5420 of 22330
  1. #5401
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    well you've got a month and change
    lol

  2. #5402
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,118
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Like each maintenance you have to log on before the maint if you wanna keep plaing online
    yea I know this but obviously they started maint early I tried logging in way before 10 pst, anyways ; ;

  3. #5403
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'm online with no issues. Fuck you PS4 playing bitches!

  4. #5404
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Im on ps4.

  5. #5405
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,192
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Nothing new to be said here, but oh man. Ice Breaker is just plain cheating

  6. #5406
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrius View Post
    Nothing new to be said here, but oh man. Ice Breaker is just plain cheating
    It sooo comes in handy lol. cheesing your way thru a mission with "juggler" active, priceless.

  7. #5407
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The Suros brigade crapping all over Crucible has been a bit frustrating (though packing a Mytho I can no longer complain) but everyone having an Ice Breaker is nothing but great. Made for much smoother Conflux/Oracle/Templar with the entire raid packing one.

  8. #5408
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    The Suros brigade crapping all over Crucible has been a bit frustrating (though packing a Mytho I can no longer complain) but everyone having an Ice Breaker is nothing but great. Made for much smoother Conflux/Oracle/Templar with the entire raid packing one.
    Haven't even used mine yet, it's still unleveled. I still vision/praedyth the whole time, swap to ice breaker for ammo regen but I picked up a sniper from crucible "Shooting any ammo with this weapon picks it up" that I'll prolly use over ice breaker now for those situations.


    Other unleveled guns in my vault Monte Carlo, Suros Regime, passed on Red Death for heavy ammo synthesis, Hawkmoon and MIDAS Multi Tool. I'm planning on leveling the latter two.

  9. #5409
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    The Suros brigade crapping all over Crucible has been a bit frustrating (though packing a Mytho I can no longer complain) but everyone having an Ice Breaker is nothing but great. Made for much smoother Conflux/Oracle/Templar with the entire raid packing one.
    So wait, you'd prefer Ice Breaker over a Void sniper?

  10. #5410
    Myr said I should dodge roll
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,061
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Fiendish One
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Guy at work says he got an exotic engram as a drop during a strike. I called bullshit as I've never heard of or seen anyone else say anything about this.

  11. #5411
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I go Vision/Ice Breaker for that whole phase, though on the oracles themselves it's just Vision and Ice Breaker is there to drop the Hobgoblins and any minotaurs that get too close.

  12. #5412
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,192
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    So wait, you'd prefer Ice Breaker over a Void sniper?
    I think a Void rocket launcher should be enough to handle the minotaurs. I've been rocking void special because nothing better, but I think I'll start bringing ice breaker to vault now

  13. #5413
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,974
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    So wait, you'd prefer Ice Breaker over a Void sniper?
    I'd rather a Void shotgun or Fusion Rifle over either of those, to be honest. I use Pocket Infinity for defense during the Gatekeeper section. Void is only useful for popping the shields, it doesn't do any extra damage to their health.

  14. #5414
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I explained this awhile back but I use Ice Breaker when I'm far away from any potential minotaurs. Up close situations in Vault I generally use a combination of Epilogue to take down shields and then switch to Pocket Infinity to finish them off.

  15. #5415
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Anyone need Daily 28? I am almost at the boss and could probably carry some people through it.

  16. #5416
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,100
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Hahaha Woooo
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Corrective measures maxed + pocket infinity for solo holding minotaurs from conflux during gatekeeper phase works like a charm

  17. #5417
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    I use my raid sniper and then plan c. Shit takes them out fast. That or a rocket, one shots them lol

  18. #5418
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    The raid rocket launcher would be ideal for minotaurs but unfortunately RNGesus hasn't seen fit to gift me with it yet.

  19. #5419
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,398
    BG Level
    10

    gdi bungie how could you think the multiplayer loot system was a good idea in its current state

  20. #5420
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,974
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    gdi bungie how could you think the multiplayer loot system was a good idea in its current state
    The alternative is everyone boosting for the best score and quitting constantly when they get off to a bad start, so I think I prefer this.

Page 271 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58