Page 276 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast
Results 5501 to 5520 of 22330
  1. #5501
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,960
    BG Level
    10

    If you're looking for straight answers from Bungie you're setting yourself up for disappointment. You could ask them what colour the sky was and they'd tell you "well it's not fluorescent yellow." They've been that way for as long as I've been reading their weekly updates and I don't expect that to change any time soon.

    I doubt they read small forum threads like this one. That was probably a reference to reddit and any other large dedicated communities (...GameFAQs?).

  2. #5502
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I'm going to try to run a (Normal) Vault run on Wednesday at either 10am PST/1pm EST or 6pm PST/9pm EST if anyone is interested. Currently 3/6 based on who I've asked so far.

  3. #5503
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Yay more warlock armor. aka shards for my side builds oh wait, so are they going to unban those guys since you can "go into said areas?"

  4. #5504
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,960
    BG Level
    10

    Or maybe, just maybe, they weren't banned for the reasons they said they were.

  5. #5505
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    I'm going to try to run a (Normal) Vault run on Wednesday at either 10am PST/1pm EST or 6pm PST/9pm EST if anyone is interested. Currently 3/6 based on who I've asked so far.
    I do believe i am available wednesday :D

  6. #5506
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I'm free weds

  7. #5507
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarelord View Post
    I do believe i am available wednesday :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    I'm free weds
    Any preference as to which of the time slots? If you both pick the same one, that's the one it'll be.

  8. #5508
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Anyone wanna screw around/has a save with HM VoG before the reset? I figure even 1 drop is 1 drop.

  9. #5509
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Daily is Black Garden? I don't wanna solo this shit. Someone join me.

  10. #5510
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    Daily is Black Garden? I don't wanna solo this shit. Someone join me.
    There is a rock at the door when you enter the boss area to the right. You can solo it all with ease and enemy attacks and be type weapons can't dmg you there. Solod it with ice breaker in a few minutes.

    Also. When you first clear out the room you need to jump down to trigger the boss but you can jump back there no prob

  11. #5511
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Yea haha funny you posted that. I did exactly that.

  12. #5512
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Anyone want to try the Nightfall in 30?

  13. #5513
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    1. Do shit with Myth
    2. Get 3 legendary engrams
    3. ???
    4. Profit

  14. #5514
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,265
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Myrrh you do nightfall yet? I gotta go in an hour for work

  15. #5515
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Gonna try nightfall soon if anyone want to jump in

  16. #5516
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Myrrh you do nightfall yet? I gotta go in an hour for work
    He, Maz, and myself already did it this morning.

    It is pretty easy with Void damage, so GET THAT SHIT EQUIPPED

  17. #5517
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomiko View Post
    Any preference as to which of the time slots? If you both pick the same one, that's the one it'll be.
    Either works since im est and off wednesday with no school work.

  18. #5518
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Anyone wanna do sum missions? I dont feel like soloing but i will if necessary.

  19. #5519
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    what is the nightfall this week

  20. #5520
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Sepiks Prime

Page 276 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58