Page 290 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 ... LastLast
Results 5781 to 5800 of 22330
  1. #5781
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    What does RNG have to do with how fast your armor levels up? Everything gives you the same EXP. It doesn't take long relative to guns because armor gains regardless of what you're doing.
    Armor outside of raid caps @ 29. if all u get are weapons and energy, exp is irrelevant, yeah you have the potential to cap armor exp wise easily, but if you dont have the necessary shards /.luck RNG still strikes which is why people complain about "being stick" esp in the beginning of this games life.

  2. #5782
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Tell that to Nightmare who kept dying.
    last boss post patch hardmode says hello. Some people just dont see it / havent run into it yet.

  3. #5783
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    We're 4/6 on normal raid tonight @ 12 am est, @ gatekeepers if anyone wants to join ps4 Anthon_AcKz

  4. #5784
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarelord View Post
    Armor outside of raid caps @ 29. if all u get are weapons and energy, exp is irrelevant, yeah you have the potential to cap armor exp wise easily, but if you dont have the necessary shards /.luck RNG still strikes which is why people complain about "being stick" esp in the beginning of this games life.
    Which had nothing to do with what he was talking about since he said he had the shards and mats to level the piece of gear he already has.

  5. #5785
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    So last night I helped a bunch of friends with the normal atheon fight. To my surprise I got the silver for beating a raid with the same clan members even tho I had only done the final fight. Does this hold true for beating a raid with no deaths?

    Get a save, kill only him with no death and have it count?

  6. #5786
    Running Hell
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    It works for the bounty of no deaths during a Strike so I don't see why it wouldn't.

  7. #5787
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by dejet View Post
    So last night I helped a bunch of friends with the normal atheon fight. To my surprise I got the silver for beating a raid with the same clan members even tho I had only done the final fight. Does this hold true for beating a raid with no deaths?

    Get a save, kill only him with no death and have it count?
    Get to Atheon and go back to orbit whenever someone dies to cheese the achievement?

  8. #5788
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    So PS4 servers have shit the bed apparently?

  9. #5789
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    Get to Atheon and go back to orbit whenever someone dies to cheese the achievement?
    That's what I'm asking, will that work?


    Happy to know it does work other places. Have to test it out this week.

  10. #5790
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I imagine it will. I have a 15 minute fastest clear which was definitely not a full run.

  11. #5791

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Going for Nightfall on PS3 if anyone wants to hop in, feel free.

  12. #5792
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,702
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I think unless they're already in game they're fucked, PSN is shitting the bed atm.

  13. #5793

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I just popped on >.> Maybe lucky

  14. #5794
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,192
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Normal raid tonight xbros? Starting about 6 CST?

  15. #5795
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    We can keep giving Nightmare shit about dying over and over and over and over and over and over from Hard mode last night but atleast he can jump the 5 foot gap between the middle platform and anywhere else *Cough*MazMaz*Cough*

    And if anyone wants any help or tips for Atheon battles. I'm always glad to help. I honestly seem to be the best with the shield during Atheon lol

  16. #5796
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    We can keep giving Nightmare shit about dying over and over and over and over and over and over from Hard mode last night but atleast he can jump the 5 foot gap between the middle platform and anywhere else *Cough*MazMaz*Cough*

    And if anyone wants any help or tips for Atheon battles. I'm always glad to help. I honestly seem to be the best with the shield during Atheon lol
    I swear when i see this DeeJ dude post here Im going to have him watch a clip, stream, or something where i SHOW on the screen with slow motion IM NOT LYING lol. and i really just want them to remove the character glitching bullshit they claimed this patch fixed.

    I need heavy ammo synth. just fix that, i dont care about special or primary lol.

  17. #5797
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,802
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrius View Post
    Normal raid tonight xbros? Starting about 6 CST?
    I can help. Titan is 28. Just got Warlock to 24 and pushing it to 25 for double derps.

  18. #5798
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarelord View Post
    I swear when i see this DeeJ dude post here Im going to have him watch a clip, stream, or something where i SHOW on the screen with slow motion IM NOT LYING lol. and i really just want them to remove the character glitching bullshit they claimed this patch fixed.

    I need heavy ammo synth. just fix that, i dont care about special or primary lol.
    Dying over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

    Fucking PSN. I can't log in to play

  19. #5799
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,111
    BG Level
    8

    Cant log in either, anyone have a hardmode running tonite I can try out? I really hope they fix this psn crap soon, hate how the messaging system is atm.

  20. #5800
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,941
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrius View Post
    Normal raid tonight xbros? Starting about 6 CST?
    Don't think I'll be on tonight but you can add Once The Wolf if you want anyway.

Page 290 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 240 280 288 289 290 291 292 300 340 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58