Page 295 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 ... LastLast
Results 5881 to 5900 of 22330
  1. #5881
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    So this week it seems like my coins will be spent on either nothing or auto rifle exp ^ is there another exotic body worth a damn for hunter aside lucky rasp?

  2. #5882
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Is there a fast way to farm mote of lights? I'm about 6 short.

  3. #5883
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    OOOOO warlock exotic head, which means I won't need hm raid!

  4. #5884
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Anyone think I can cheese solo the level 28 weekly as a level 27 titan?

    I need dat chest.

  5. #5885
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Anyone think I can cheese solo the level 28 weekly as a level 27 titan?

    I need dat chest.
    Easily. At Sepiks, just hide in the room to the left of the entrance. Most enemies will not enter there. Just take your time from there. As for the Mesh Gate area, hide behind the Traincar that leads to the tunnel to the left of the Mesh Gate activator thingy. No enemy will go that far and again, just take your time. And for teh Spider Tank, just go to the right from the entrance, into a little corner and use Ice Breaker. No enemy will attack you and the tank will not shoot at you.

    Soloing will not be super quick by any means. Keep in that in mind

    Also, some guy added me for Destiny stuff. He keeps sending me these messages and well...just open the spoiler

    Spoiler: show


    Keep in mind, I'm not exactly ignoring him but his shit is getting lost in all the Destiny invites and messages.

  6. #5886
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    After you do something with anyone you do not know(people from destiny lfg) just remove them from your friends list...

    Only new people I have are my raid group that I am happy to say are all good players.

    Was the first group I made with lfg.net and worked out so well lol. Alt groups have not been so lucky....

  7. #5887
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,855
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Nazjatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dejet View Post
    After you do something with anyone you do not know(people from destiny lfg) just remove them from your friends list...

    Only new people I have are my raid group that I am happy to say are all good players.

    Was the first group I made with lfg.net and worked out so well lol. Alt groups have not been so lucky....
    what this guy said ^ lmao

  8. #5888
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by izembo View Post
    what this guy said ^ lmao
    Yeah, agreed. I started removing people after I had all these annoying people who would just hop in and join me on things.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarelord View Post
    So this week it seems like my coins will be spent on either nothing or auto rifle exp ^ is there another exotic body worth a damn for hunter aside lucky rasp?
    There is another (Alpha Lupi), but neither are worth it, imo. Hunter helms are the far superior option for exotics.

  9. #5889
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    Easily. At Sepiks, just hide in the room to the left of the entrance. Most enemies will not enter there. Just take your time from there. As for the Mesh Gate area, hide behind the Traincar that leads to the tunnel to the left of the Mesh Gate activator thingy. No enemy will go that far and again, just take your time. And for teh Spider Tank, just go to the right from the entrance, into a little corner and use Ice Breaker. No enemy will attack you and the tank will not shoot at you.

    Soloing will not be super quick by any means. Keep in that in mind

    Also, some guy added me for Destiny stuff. He keeps sending me these messages and well...just open the spoiler

    Spoiler: show


    Keep in mind, I'm not exactly ignoring him but his shit is getting lost in all the Destiny invites and messages.
    lol i had some guy named krazeguy do that to me, only he stfu went i finally said no thanks.

  10. #5890
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Yeah, agreed. I started removing people after I had all these annoying people who would just hop in and join me on things.

    There is another (Alpha Lupi), but neither are worth it, imo. Hunter helms are the far superior option for exotics.
    I really want that one, I like the way it looks and it'll go with my strength of the pack cloak, and it seems fine for just doing casual stuff with people, but alas it eludes me to this day.

  11. #5891
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Yeah, agreed. I started removing people after I had all these annoying people who would just hop in and join me on things.



    There is another (Alpha Lupi), but neither are worth it, imo. Hunter helms are the far superior option for exotics.
    I cant find an image or stats on this armor. I thought it was for a titan.

    Nvm found it. Seems like a raid build. for when i die niggas can get me up.. oh wait hard mode. LOL.

  12. #5892
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

  13. #5893
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Extra Golden Gun shot is far superior to being able to be revived faster (especially considering hard mode). Hell, having radar while scoped is even better.

  14. #5894
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    hence the casual activity stuff. it's decent enough to be fine for dicking around in, and I can switch back to symbiote when I need to.

  15. #5895
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    although I don't have raid helmet yet so wearing an exotic body would drop me to 29

  16. #5896
    Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    739
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Please God let Xur be selling The Armamentarium today.
    lol

    Anyway my main hunter is stuck at 29 until the raid gods stop raining on my parade. Ended up buying an Exo encryption and it turned into Praxis Fire! Was hoping for it since now my warlock can hit 27 with gear that's actually useful.

    Titan is still on 26 with gear I hate...but I bought Armamentarium because it sounds like fun for pvp and misc shit.

  17. #5897
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,938
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarelord View Post
    So xur has nothing this week worth a damn? #fml.
    Fukka you! That Titan body is dope.

    Edit: Real tempted to buy Truth even though my Gjallahorn is already maxed...

  18. #5898
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    would come in handy if you haven't done nightfall (and for future void burn events)

  19. #5899

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Fukka you! That Titan body is dope.

    Edit: Real tempted to buy Truth even though my Gjallahorn is already maxed...
    An extra grenade doesn't seem all that awesome to me. Nichely cool I guess, but ammo I'll never need seems like a waste. I'd rather go with either helm depending what spec I am

  20. #5900
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,938
    BG Level
    10

    Unless I get a bunch of Coins between now and when Xur leaves I'm just going to wait. I'd rather save them in case he's selling No Backup Plans next week (or another Exotic weapon I don't have and would be more useful than a second Rocket Launcher). Voidburn isn't a big deal to me, my Magnetic/Spike Grenades do work when that's active.

    Edit: The extra grenade is super handy for PvP (but so is the Blind effect from Helm of Saint-14), and between the two Titan bodies, The Armamentarium is way more useful. I have the Raid helm but not the body so to hit 30 I need to use one of the two for now, and more Gjallahorn rounds is never a bad thing.

Page 295 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58