Page 302 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast
Results 6021 to 6040 of 22330
  1. #6021
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,954
    BG Level
    10

    You can do it with Striker Titan as well if you have The Armamentarium.

  2. #6022
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I'm bored

  3. #6023
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    I'm bored
    anyone else want to HM VoG?

  4. #6024
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    You can do it with Striker Titan as well if you have The Armamentarium.
    Way ahead of you! All I got was the Timebreaker Sparrow though

  5. #6025
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,954
    BG Level
    10

    Wait, didn't we do HM already this week? How'd you do it again? I want that Sparrow. :/

    I want to try to knock him off solo in one try for the Flawless Raider achievement, ha.

  6. #6026
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,803
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Yep, we did. I joined some Brits in hopes of getting my Warlock some gear, but then left when it started getting late. So now I just need Atheon for my 25 Warlock lol.

  7. #6027
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    anyone else want to HM VoG?
    Yeah, I'll HM when a group starts being made

  8. #6028
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,954
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    Yep, we did. I joined some Brits in hopes of getting my Warlock some gear, but then left when it started getting late. So now I just need Atheon for my 25 Warlock lol.
    Oh, derp haha.

  9. #6029
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    If you're serious about this game I can't recommend enough making a second character that is the same class as your main. Seriously the most productive thing I have done on this game since I got it.

  10. #6030
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    anyone else want to HM VoG?
    Still wana do HM let me know.

  11. #6031
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    If you're serious about this game I can't recommend enough making a second character that is the same class as your main. Seriously the most productive thing I have done on this game since I got it.
    not worth it to me, that's the point when the game would stop being fun. I'd rather make a character for each class

  12. #6032
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    So, reading Bungie forums. People are saying there are 7 chests total.

    1 At the Start
    1 If you stop Templar from Teleporting
    2 At Gorgon's Maze
    1 on the Left of the Jumping puzzle, if you drop down, there is a cave. Some say that if you don't die period or don't aggro a gorgon it can spawn.
    1 at that Vex Gate at the Jumping puzzle. Same possible conditions as above

    And I guess the Spirit bloom Chest but I don't really consider that one

  13. #6033
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    664
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Did you mean 6 Myrrh, or did you forget to list one

  14. #6034
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    think he means the spirit bloom chest is #7

  15. #6035
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Spirit Bloom chest is number 7

    Also, you think it would count as not dying if after a person or group died if you went back to orbit and then started from the checkpoint? Cause, I know it works for bounties but I'm wondering if it could work for the chests

    oh, I aggro'd a gorgon, back to orbit, then bam

  16. #6036
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'm pretty sure that the 6th chest was already proved as BS.

  17. #6037
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Im off work & bored. Either someone invites me to something worth a shit or i kick my gf off my internet and play sum MAHVEL.

  18. #6038
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8

    So I guess no go on HM, what about tomorrow??

  19. #6039
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Myrhh aggroing a gorg? No way!

  20. #6040
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Shut up, I never aggro'd anything. ya'll mother fuckers did

Page 302 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58