Page 305 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast
Results 6081 to 6100 of 22330
  1. #6081
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,797
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Pocket Infinity is complete garbage with the small mag size. Tbh all of the Bounty exotics are somewhat ho-hum. I've completed all of them outside of Thorn and don't carry any of them with me now following the Pocket nerf.

  2. #6082
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,272
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I will do fresh HM, right now working on getting my Titan (25) up, but can do on Warlock (29)

  3. #6083
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,124
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I will do fresh HM, right now working on getting my Titan (25) up, but can do on Warlock (29)
    Would we have enough now or still need one more?

  4. #6084
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    If you get SGA's bounty, you're going to be down a slot till next Friday at this point.

    I actually think SGA is one of the better bounty exotics -- while it has bad recoil, the ammo return is phenomenal.

  5. #6085
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,124
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    If you get SGA's bounty, you're going to be down a slot till next Friday at this point.

    I actually think SGA is one of the better bounty exotics -- while it has bad recoil, the ammo return is phenomenal.
    Yea was lucky and got it last night got it done in like 15 min, working on leveling it.

  6. #6086
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I'm up. HM?

  7. #6087
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Let's go, everyone's patrolling

  8. #6088
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,272
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I gotta goto the tower on my Titan then I'll be ready

  9. #6089
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I can HM in a few hours.

  10. #6090
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    everyone ready soon?

  11. #6091
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    We have 4. Other people in thread are afk

  12. #6092
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    oh derp. who do we have so far?

  13. #6093
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    me you kaslo taki

  14. #6094
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    I'll HM, first timer

  15. #6095
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,661
    BG Level
    7

    Yo sorry I am back

  16. #6096
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    ok is that 6? me, kaslo, adjer, serif, taki, moss? all here?

  17. #6097
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,124
    BG Level
    8

    Here just watching live letter

  18. #6098
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Need to run my warlock through regular mode tonight if anyone is on P4, im a butt hair from 27 on her, have good weapons etc, have beaten reg and hard multiple times on my hunter.

  19. #6099
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,797
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Having leveled Red Death up to the signature perk, this thing is now my new favorite primary. Vision still has its place but I think Red Death is my new go to exotic for situations not requiring Ice Breaker.

  20. #6100
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I've spent all day farming strikes and haven't gotten a single legendary. That makes me sad. Still sitting on 24.

Page 305 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58