Page 318 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast
Results 6341 to 6360 of 22330
  1. #6341
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,478
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    If anyone is building a raid group for tonight I'm in. Hard or Normal. Have done and cleared both, but skipped Templar on Hard. Level 29.

  2. #6342
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    And I'm home and full of rage so I'm good to kill things

  3. #6343
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    I'm home who HM

  4. #6344
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Me

  5. #6345
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,147
    BG Level
    7

    Plan-C raped this week's nightfall. So so good.

  6. #6346
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by fren. View Post
    Plan-C raped this week's nightfall. So so good.
    It sure does

  7. #6347
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Let me know when you are ready maz and I'll swap characters, farming iron

  8. #6348
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Zeb or Kaiser on? 6th spot between you two.

  9. #6349
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    I can HM
    you are 29 arent you? I think elisons net completely crapped out so we need a replacement

  10. #6350
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    or anyone else that needs HM. we just finished oracles

  11. #6351
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,405
    BG Level
    10

    got raid helmet and timebreaker from HM pushes, have the checkpoint still, gave it to Zero, can theoretically give it to other xboners, but not tonight I am watching my stories

  12. #6352
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    664
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    still in the middle of the run but need to post that i got a double praedyths drop from templar clear


    wtf

  13. #6353
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,218
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I hate this raid so fucking much... 3 fucking bodys in the same raid all i need is gloves

  14. #6354
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    I hate this raid so fucking much... 3 fucking bodys in the same raid all i need is gloves
    raid gloves and boots are a lie

  15. #6355
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,514
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    We need 1 more for gatekeeper HM

  16. #6356
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    So, we discovered something interesting about the 5th chest spawn.

  17. #6357
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    raid gloves and boots are a lie
    I got both tonight lol.

    Now I need xur to sell a warlock body this week for 30

  18. #6358
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,710
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Tekni Wintersbane
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Mok'Nathal

    you still need a 6th for hard mode?

  19. #6359
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,805
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    So, we discovered something interesting about the 5th chest spawn.
    You can't say that and not explain your discovery lol.

  20. #6360
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by -Zer0- View Post
    You can't say that and not explain your discovery lol.
    Gotta keep the suspense

Page 318 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58