2/3 at Nightfall boss if anyone needs.
Edit: Cleared it.
Got a gift from bungie?
Spoiler: show
Anyone know how long they last? If they last a long time, gonna have to make my group run through the VoG with them on..
How long is it lasting?
Word is thirty minutes, and Hive majors and ultras drop them, so you can get more than three. Time to go farming!
Also, not looking forward to this being like FFXI where my storage is filled with holiday items that I compulsively horde..
In unrelated news.. anyone who's planning to run the raid tonight or tomorrow on PS4 or Xbone mind PMing me (considering a BG blog post)? And are there any Titans and Warlocks with full raid gear here?
30 lock here serra. Yellow box ghorn. And will be on all day tomorrow, I'm down to raid.
Anyone else notice a drastic increase in drops?
![]()
Nah just ps4
I may be able to Raid tonight, depends on what time I get pulled away to XIV.
Anyone know if and how the Vex has been fixed?
I'll raid tonight as well dudes
Should have a full group easy.
Well, that was fun. Soloing Nightfall. Got Nexus down to like .000001% Hp.
Get booted, have to restart. Yay
Sorry, yeah, I'm on PS3. Was asking for the sake of a picture of your character -- could you take one (preferably in the inventory screen) with all raid pieces, class item, and three raid weapons equipped? If you could do one with no shader and one with chatterwhite, it'd be very much appreciated~
Realized I also will need one of a hunter too, so any hunters with all pieces?
Edit: if anyone can get me pictures (I guess of a hunter or titan), feel free to just PM them to me.