Page 553 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 ... LastLast
Results 11041 to 11060 of 22330
  1. #11041
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Also, a couple other potential bugs. Don't know if it's people who never did Crota legitimately and therefore didn't know how little time he stayed on one knee, but some people are saying he stands up immediately after getting knocked down. Also, it seems like doing public events can reward radiants from the post master now.
    It was 5 seconds from when his shields go down (not the actual kneeling animation) iirc. The animation is what glitches (prepatch).

  2. #11042
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    758
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Azlea Mhoone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Also, a couple other potential bugs. Don't know if it's people who never did Crota legitimately and therefore didn't know how little time he stayed on one knee, but some people are saying he stands up immediately after getting knocked down. Also, it seems like doing public events can reward radiants from the post master now.
    When he went to one knee legitimate it was for like 2-3 sword swings before he got back up. Would suck if they reduced that and bugged shit out.

  3. #11043
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    I'll be on all night and down for whatever

  4. #11044
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Gustave View Post
    It was 5 seconds from when his shields go down (not the actual kneeling animation) iirc. The animation is what glitches (prepatch).
    I'm wondering if people are exaggerating though. If they've only cheesed it, they don't know that it's only five seconds and could be shocked by that. I remember the first day it was out, we had a hard time figuring out the timing because it really isn't a lot of time that he spends down.

  5. #11045
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,147
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Also, a couple other potential bugs. Don't know if it's people who never did Crota legitimately and therefore didn't know how little time he stayed on one knee, but some people are saying he stands up immediately after getting knocked down. Also, it seems like doing public events can reward radiants from the post master now.
    It's a bug with his shield; we've had him come up instantly after going down the first time. You can bypass by dotting him with a Thorn (or whatever other weapon inflicts DoT). Atheon's oracles bugged last night, they took about 13 Hawkmoon shots to down each. Wiped twice before realizing something was terribly wrong haha

  6. #11046
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Checking DestinyDB, looks like Timur's doesn't have firefly as a possible perk. Would have been awesome if it did

  7. #11047
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    I'm wondering if people are exaggerating though. If they've only cheesed it, they don't know that it's only five seconds and could be shocked by that. I remember the first day it was out, we had a hard time figuring out the timing because it really isn't a lot of time that he spends down.
    I'm almost positive its 5 seconds. I was doing the math to see if I could kill it solo with 1 sword.

  8. #11048
    D. Ring
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,752
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    sent you a friend request dark, always good to have more people to help you out

  9. #11049
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Gustave View Post
    I'm almost positive its 5 seconds. I was doing the math to see if I could kill it solo with 1 sword.
    I'm not saying it's not. I'm just saying, if all you've ever done is cheese it, and thereby kept him on his knee for the entire fight, him standing up after five seconds could seem instant.

  10. #11050
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by fren. View Post
    It's a bug with his shield; we've had him come up instantly after going down the first time. You can bypass by dotting him with a Thorn (or whatever other weapon inflicts DoT). Atheon's oracles bugged last night, they took about 13 Hawkmoon shots to down each. Wiped twice before realizing something was terribly wrong haha
    Will fine out that its not a bug! Its just what they planed, him staying down all the time the last month was just some buggy code! Much like VoG picking the 3 furthest away! that was not part of the plan. /endsarcasm

    no but really, I would not be all that surprised if they never changed it seeing as it makes things harder.

  11. #11051
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdreamer View Post
    Sent out a couple of friend's requests to those that gave me a name.
    KasloEssex

    So does this mean we all need to do Deathsinger tonight?

  12. #11052
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    758
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Azlea Mhoone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Checking DestinyDB, looks like Timur's doesn't have firefly as a possible perk. Would have been awesome if it did
    I do see Timur's can have Explosive Rounds, may be an alternative to Firefly.

  13. #11053
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,218
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Just did the 1st checkpoint solo with hunter( invs gloves) and didnt have any problems

    Edit: lol instant death on 2nd checkpoint if you try to cross with the sword spamming r1 instead of bridge

  14. #11054
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Dark feel free to add me: PlautusHaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Also, a couple other potential bugs. Don't know if it's people who never did Crota legitimately and therefore didn't know how little time he stayed on one knee, but some people are saying he stands up immediately after getting knocked down. Also, it seems like doing public events can reward radiants from the post master now.
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/19d3a6d4e...do64o1_400.gif

  15. #11055
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    758
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Azlea Mhoone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Dark feel free to add me: PlautusHaven
    Done

  16. #11056
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Mouse can you post the video of your Tauruc pipe cheese spot? I made up my own pipe spot that worked in the nightfall, but I think I spent 90% of the final fight with critical shields yelling "oh shit" at my TV. Also, fun fact about my spot: once you get up, it is 100% impossible to get off the pipe haha. Really annoying when I finally decided to bail and move only for that to not even be an option.

    Also, kind of lame, but I need the Weekly on one alt. I would rather not solo it again; if anyone needs, let me know. Will likely go around 10 PM ET.

  17. #11057
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,269
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Mouse can you post the video of your Tauruc pipe cheese spot? I made up my own pipe spot that worked in the nightfall, but I think I spent 90% of the final fight with critical shields yelling "oh shit" at my TV. Also, fun fact about my spot: once you get up, it is 100% impossible to get off the pipe haha. Really annoying when I finally decided to bail and move only for that to not even be an option.

    Also, kind of lame, but I need the Weekly on one alt. I would rather not solo it again; if anyone needs, let me know. Will likely go around 10 PM ET.

  18. #11058
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,218
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    So did sunsinger reset with the update? Think i have a checkpoint would like to try it later

  19. #11059
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,332
    BG Level
    7

    Can you still cheese the bridge with Warlock Re-raise?

    Also, just an FYI quite a few people have reported on reddit they got no drops at all from Ir Yut today.

  20. #11060
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    And you can jump down from the pipes too. You just need to jump a certain way as Hunter, but Warlock and Titan are super easy to get off the pipes

Page 553 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 503 543 551 552 553 554 555 563 603 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58