Page 603 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 613 653 ... LastLast
Results 12041 to 12060 of 22330
  1. #12041
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,218
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Ps4 people done with crota HM?

  2. #12042
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,218
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Does anyone needs items from the 1st checkpoint on crota hm? Im about to cross to the 2nd checkpoint so get in and get quick free item lol

  3. #12043
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I wouldn't mind it on my Warlock.

  4. #12044
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,218
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Come quickly dont want to dc or something lol

    Dont thin you are on my list but add me

  5. #12045
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I am. I'm Mousemyth.

  6. #12046
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,218
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zap Brannigan
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Haha yea sorry about that for some reason i always mix you with myth-seraph

  7. #12047
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    i wanna do stuff someone invite me!

  8. #12048
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    Sorry I had to bolt for work didn't want to be late. Did yahll get it done?

  9. #12049
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Took the third clear this week to get all CE primaries, but still no Sniper or Shotgun and gotta keep doing HM for that Crux.. Phooey I say!

  10. #12050
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,943
    BG Level
    10

    I personally couldn't care less about Swordbreaker, I just want Black Hammer/the machine gun/a helmet.

  11. #12051
    XI was, and will always be, better.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,650
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    The Patriarch
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    i swear my RNG luck is possibly the worst on the planet

    0/50+ on Vault Hard (no ghorn or vex)

    Done 12 crota hards, have got 9 Unyielding casques and 3 plan C's, no crota weapons

  12. #12052
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Does anyone wanna try vog low man? im bored lol.

  13. #12053
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Ouch....


    Also Monday night Crota HM? I need the whole run on my Warlock.

  14. #12054
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    All i got from crota was shards is 31 possible for hm or is it just a im dead fest?

  15. #12055
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,112
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmarelord View Post
    All i got from crota was shards is 31 possible for hm or is it just a im dead fest?
    Nah you can do HM just need a few others that are 32 to help the carry, just have max weapons.

    BTW we doing anything today? Im down for anything

  16. #12056
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    758
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Azlea Mhoone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Finally had to grind the rest of the xp out on the gear but I finally hit 32 for my Hunters and my Warlock. May give hm a try next week.

  17. #12057
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    30s and 31s are fine as long as have enough to take crota down. Only 2-3 ppl should take any fire. If you can't help offensively you can go to the ogre room and distract boomers.

  18. #12058
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    For Crota, I'd say it's not a problem, but for the rest of the raid, taking a 31 through is like taking a 28 through VoG HM. It's doable, yes, but it still sucks.

  19. #12059
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,124
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    Ouch....


    Also Monday night Crota HM? I need the whole run on my Warlock.
    Meeeeee. I still need full run on Warlock, Deathsinger & Crota on Titan & Crota on Hunter. Gonna try to get what I can done with LFG during the day since I still haven't beat HM Crota at all.

  20. #12060
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,946
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    The bridge is easy if you cheese it, witches just need 2 32 ghorns.

    Edit: Quotes wrong person.

Page 603 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 553 593 601 602 603 604 605 613 653 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58