Page 615 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 665 ... LastLast
Results 12281 to 12300 of 22330
  1. #12281
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Pretty much this. its been this way for a while for me. before crota came.. but yeah.. anyone wanna nightfall / weekly / raid? if not ill just play more MAHVEL.

  2. #12282
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Though, and as the author put it, every MMO has this "wall" that players hit. I had some friends on FFXIV that took a five month break so they could come back to a bunch of new stuff. The problem from Bungie's standpoint is that they need to give us something to come back for in addition to new gear. I look forward to MMO expansions not for new gear, but new experiences. Hell I'm excited for 2.51 in FFXIV even though it has no new gear but new mini-games.

  3. #12283
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    I'm a different kind of player. Games like ffxi dont interest me anymore as ffxi was the game to originally capture my interest and it ruined said interest with things like faf & timmy.
    Bungie could do better they just choose not to. i mean cmon, their "anti-progression" bs which they throw in to obviously cockblock us (started when they modded the game so we could NOT desynth queens mission gear for shards) that i figured they were adopting SE's "time sink" motto. probably why i dont play destiny nearly as much. mainly because they're doing what SE did and they're pretty much openly say "we arent doing that"

    I remember the radiant dance machine's commercial coming across my TV the one time i switched it off "aux", now let us all examine the stats & usefulness of "Radiant dance machines".

  4. #12284
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    The only reason I have any interest of playing Destiny anymore is because of you guys. I greatly enjoy doing Raids with BGers. Shit is awesomely fun. Outside of that, everything is too random bullshit. I too, don't have a Black Hammer still, among other weapons that seem to drop like candy for others.

  5. #12285
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    The only reason I have any interest of playing Destiny anymore is because of you guys. I greatly enjoy doing Raids with BGers. Shit is awesomely fun. Outside of that, everything is too random bullshit. I too, don't have a Black Hammer still, among other weapons that seem to drop like candy for others.
    I feel like the only person without word of crota :/

  6. #12286
    EAST BAY JEDI DONT GIVE A FUCK
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,152
    BG Level
    7

    I don't either need a ghorn really bad. And almost all armor on my titan

  7. #12287
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,192
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    The driving force behind me completing all the weekly raids and strikes is not being completed. Game time will nosedive but not fall off completely when I pick up Gjallarhorn and cap it. Picked up Universal Remote as my only other missing XBox exotic weapon. I should probably run Templar (I think?) more for the Foil but I'm not as worried. Missing a warlock body as well but that too can wait. Filling out a fireteam for friends needing a body will still be on the table but other games will start taking up more shares of playtime

  8. #12288
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    Am i the only one who only has one character? I seriously feel even worse for you guys who actually have kept up 3 chars. ive never cared enough to. i have a ghorn and nothing else that i actually want. but then again i want a universal remote and a black hammer to have funzies D:

  9. #12289
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,947
    BG Level
    10

    I only have one character (a Titan), but I think I'm the only Xbox player in that boat.

  10. #12290
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    By the way, would any PS4ers be interested in doing Crucible fun one night a week? I still need grimore and it could be a fun time to still play together without having to hardcore find people for raid.

  11. #12291
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    758
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Azlea Mhoone
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I think I will be deleting my second hunter tonight and starting up a titan

  12. #12292
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,276
    BG Level
    6

    I've never done crucible either lol. Its pretty much uncharted 3 pvp without the perks.

  13. #12293
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    By the way, would any PS4ers be interested in doing Crucible fun one night a week? I still need grimore and it could be a fun time to still play together without having to hardcore find people for raid.
    You know I'm game for that. Just send me a message on here or PSN.

  14. #12294
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    436
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    By the way, would any PS4ers be interested in doing Crucible fun one night a week? I still need grimore and it could be a fun time to still play together without having to hardcore find people for raid.
    in for shenanigans ID# TunerSR.

    was doing clash with 6 friends, Noland beyond only. shit was Hilarious and rediculously hard and we got slaughtered LOL, felt like old days of CS knife only Hehe

  15. #12295
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,947
    BG Level
    10

    Hey James, do you and/or your brother want to do the Crota checkpoint on HM? A few of us are already online.

  16. #12296
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I'll hop on dude

  17. #12297
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I feel like the only person without word of crota :/
    I still haven't even beat Hard Mode since I haven't cared enough to use LFG. Plus the whole thing about not having GHorn adds to the lack of motivation to seek out parties.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    By the way, would any PS4ers be interested in doing Crucible fun one night a week? I still need grimore and it could be a fun time to still play together without having to hardcore find people for raid.
    This has been pretty much how I've been spending my time playing Destiny the past couple weeks. I used to despise it due to the Thorn bounty, but eventually I started enjoying it to the point where I did the Thorn bounty for a friend. Now I usually just do Crucible with friends for fun because doing things with friends is the only fun thing left in the game (for me).

    Depending on when you go, I would go. I'm not the greatest, but I can hold my own usually. Fuck the Asylum map though.

  18. #12298
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,282
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

    Can anybody off a simple strategy? My team are all 31's but for whatever reason, Crota is kicking our ass. I'd love any input.

  19. #12299
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Meko View Post
    Can anybody off a simple strategy? My team are all 31's but for whatever reason, Crota is kicking our ass. I'd love any input.
    HM? You may be better off working on Normal until at least 1 32

  20. #12300
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,282
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

    Nah, we're doing it normal. We normally have issues taking down Crota for the sword carrier (the timing) or the boomers.

Page 615 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 565 605 613 614 615 616 617 625 665 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58