Page 662 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 612 652 660 661 662 663 664 672 712 ... LastLast
Results 13221 to 13240 of 22330
  1. #13221
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    apparently, RE: keys
    Basically, let's say you beat the final boss on Level 34 PoE, he drops a Treasure Key and after, you go into a room with a big chest. You open the chest using the key that just dropped for you and you get you're rewards (Legendaries, Exotics, Etheric Light etc). Now let's say you run Level 34 PoE again, when you beat the boss a 2nd time he won't drop a Treasure key this time, however if you have one in your inventory, you can use that key to open the treasure chest at the end when you get to it.

    In case you're wondering, you can only use one key per run. You can't use all 5 keys at the same chest

    So yeah, farm the hell out of those keys. You'll need them.

  2. #13222
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    farmed all afternoon and only got 3 keys. more engrams than I care to count though. pretty funny how it's May 2015 and once again tons of Guardians are abusing the system to get shitloads of engrams in Skywatch.
    Don't complain. Poor bastard in our clan farmed for 12hrs and didn't get a single one.

  3. #13223
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    yeah 3 isn't bad, just see people on reddit going "got 12" "2 in the same chest" etc

  4. #13224
    Running Hell
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    That Fusion Rifle/Sniper combo is awesome. I also wonder if the Backstab perk from Blade Dancer stacks with the bonus damage from those gloves.

  5. #13225
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Getting on to do some farming for a bit, if anyone on PS4 would like to join.

  6. #13226
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I'm farming some Ether chests. What are you farming?

  7. #13227
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Chests as well -- what's your PSN (and mind if I join ya?)?

  8. #13228
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    489
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    It's funny how they broke engrams, I have 4 or 5 dozen blues between my characters but so far I can only turn one in..

  9. #13229
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Sorry, Serra. GF tricked me into stop playing and now I'm too tired to keep playing. Want to farm during the day/late night later?

  10. #13230
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    937
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Yimoa View Post
    It's funny how they broke engrams, I have 4 or 5 dozen blues between my characters but so far I can only turn one in..
    Pretty much any engram you get from Queen's Wrath invasion event cannot be unencrypted until Tuesday's launch. Not exactly broken, just not well planned out.

  11. #13231
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    Oh, thats why? I thought it was broken and just desynthed them. Thats fucking retarded

  12. #13232
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    937
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    They announced it on Twitter, and the subreddit had a few posts about it.

    It does suck, I tried to go easy with the new event over the weekend but they're [probably] patching the chests so people can't open them multiple times before the timer runs out - so, like most people trying to get keys, my inventory is full on all 3 chars now.

  13. #13233
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I don't tweet or read Reddit. But they're all Blue so I doubt I'll be missing on any epic gear. Purples, ya, I'd hold but chances on blues, meh

  14. #13234
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    even if statistically say only 5% of blues are legendary, I've got at least 7 or 8 legendaries in there somewhere (idk the actual percent, but I'm bound to get at least a couple) by my quick math I think I've got enough for 4 straight cryptarch ranks, lmao

  15. #13235
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Yeah. You'd be crazy not to keep them. Cryptarch rank will click over a few times as well from turning all of that in, which has potential for legendary engrams. They fixed it so you won't get mats from them too, so purples will give you gear for sure.

  16. #13236
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    Sorry, Serra. GF tricked me into stop playing and now I'm too tired to keep playing. Want to farm during the day/late night later?
    No worries, I'm sure there'll be plenty of time in the future. Probably won't be on today, gotta get things done to justify taking tomorrow off.

    As far as engrams go, if I'm not mistaken, the patch notes only mentioned legendaries. Everything going on with blues is an unintended bug.

    Also, still looking for two definites for tomorrow at release.

  17. #13237
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    reddit reporting the chests can still be opened multiple times post-patch
    also some people seeing a debuff that says "Extinguished" "You have succumbed to Nightfall. Unable to attempt it again until next week." hopefully this is just their (alarming) way of locking people out of it until HoW is active

  18. #13238
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    http://xboxclips.com/Malcxlm/476f8af...e-bd8ef33ce424
    apparently the speaker is selling an "infusion of light" to remove the debuff, but it can't actually be bought/removed, so idk if this is an actual new mechanic or if they're repurposing some unused code to temporarily lock us out, I hope it's not a new mechanic though that would get tedious as hell.

  19. #13239
    Champion of the House of Weave
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    8,125
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    -Falling Ships Video-
    That's a pretty funny glitch. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    I couldn't find the chest. Damn, I'll need to retry that one
    In case you need locations for all of them:

    http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGa...cations_found/

    Finally got my first key last night. Best part about these chests is how easy it is to farm materials now. At least for those 3 planets.

  20. #13240
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Damn Fallen.. Why can't they attack Mars?

Page 662 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 612 652 660 661 662 663 664 672 712 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58