Page 69 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast
Results 1361 to 1380 of 22330
  1. #1361
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    So i just realized 20 is level cap. That is pretty low. I havent even gotten off venus. Been doing so much pvp.

  2. #1362
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    Welp, I was 80/100 on the "Kill 100 enemies without dying" bounty last night...

    Launched off a cliff and died, LATER BOUNTY

  3. #1363
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Is this game as great as the huge thread implies?

    This might be my trigger to get a PS4, I've been looking to get one for a while but my fiance and I are in the middle of closing on a house and money can't necessarily be thrown around too much. It'll end up being bought on my amazon card (which has a zero balance woo).

    I do have a PS3 currently, but it has been collecting dust forever and I'm not sure it is even a wi-fi model (which will be a must in the new house). I'll probably end up trying to eBay this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Gonna briefly answer questions.

    Get it on PS3, Boyiee! Join me! It'll be like when we played XI together (unless my memory is off and I'm thinking of someone with a similar name..)! All except the original smaller size PS3s have WiFi I believe.
    haha it was probably me. I think my PS3 is one of the oldest models. I'll check when I get home.

  4. #1364
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    The originals were 20 and 60gb, right? I think only the 20gb did not have WiFi.

  5. #1365
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    So what's the deal with the "early access" to vanguard armory thing? They're still lvl 20 etc

  6. #1366
    Running Hell
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    So what's the deal with the "early access" to vanguard armory thing? They're still lvl 20 etc
    There is an NPC Shop near the Shipwright (chick who sells ships) that sells the Vanguard Armory special items. They are green rarity level 5 weapons + helmet, at least for my Hunter. The shop upgrades to sell level 10 variants once you hit level 10 but stops after that. They cost 250 each and you can repurchase them if necessary. Honestly though they aren't all that great.

  7. #1367
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I think the advantage is you get access to it without having to level up your Vanguard reputation.

  8. #1368
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    276
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    Anyone know if you have to use the 2nd grenade in tree to gain progress on the 3rd?

  9. #1369
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    So what's the deal with the "early access" to vanguard armory thing? They're still lvl 20 etc
    http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGa...nguard_armory/



    You're at the wrong guy. The one you want is in the ship bay (watch the video above for exact location). You can buy vanguard items starting at LV 5, but the LV of items for purchase from the shop scales with your level up to level 10 every time the shop inventory refreshes. So if you're 5, the shop inventory refreshes in two hours, and you level to 7 in the meanwhile, the items offered should be LV 7 it seems per the Reddit thread.

    I have no experience with it though as I still have no idea where my code is for the PS4 bundle ordered from Amazon. It's not in any email and I couldn't be arsed to deal with their support during my first chance to play last night.

  10. #1370
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Bounty rewards are picked up after you speak to the guy who gives them to you. For the most part it's reputation and exp. Each group has it's own reputation (FWC, NM, DO, etc). You need to rank up before you can buy stuff from them.

    Engrams can drop, pretty much anywhere. They drop in bosses, they drop from random enemies, etc. Your best bet is to save them till level 20 though (as mentioned above).

    Hand cannons actually are shockingly powerful. Like, I could two shot things four levels higher than me (whereas my scout rifle took four hits). That said, I still like my auto rifles (just got a Shingen and have a Cydonia for the Crucible).

    Public events, the first time you complete the objective (and get three gold stars) each day, the post robot will have a reward for you. Usually they're items for upgrading later gear. You can occasionally get rewards too. For the most part though, they're just there for fun -- kinda like the Christmas Treant event FFXI had way back when.

    No, there's no reason to not dismantle old gear. Unless you're planning to make another character of the same class, it won't do you any good. On that note, your storage locker is shared between all your characters, so better not to waste space.

    I've only partied up with someone once, so I'm not sure how it works on the invitees side. During the beta, Cantih and I teamed up for the moon mission. I was in the tower, and Cantih was brought into my instance of the tower, and from there, we went to the mission. Since I was party leader, I'm assuming I had complete control over it all (but I can't say for sure).

    You can invite anyone to anything, that's part of the allure of the game. You want to do things with friends? You can (as long as you only have two friends). You wanna do things solo? Do things solo.
    Thanks dude. So engrams drop on the ground and are walk-over pick ups? Am I the only one who has trouble seeing this crap on the ground? Ammo boxes need to be brighter.

  11. #1371
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Heavy ammo is pretty easy to spot since the purple sticks out so well against the environment, but unless I specifically need some Special/Heavy ammo I usually don't bother until the area is clear, then do a quick sweep to pick up everything before moving on.

  12. #1372
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,318
    BG Level
    6

    Well i dinged 20, the hard versions of the dungeon seem interesting but the Acquisition of light gear looks like it might mean alot of dungeon spamming. felt that the final story fight was a bit of a let down though.

  13. #1373
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Thanks dude. So engrams drop on the ground and are walk-over pick ups? Am I the only one who has trouble seeing this crap on the ground? Ammo boxes need to be brighter.
    Yeah, they're the green (or other color) like ten sided cube things.

    As far as the third grenade, you start unlocking it around level 16 or so. You don't need to use the second grenade.

    Does anyone know how you're supposed to do the last fight for the moon strike? My group got trapped in the entry room and basically had to fight never ending waves of Hive and occasionally rely on my and another hunter's golden guns as our only source of damage on the boss. Took forever....

  14. #1374
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,965
    BG Level
    10

    The weak spot is underneath its head, above its stomach. The left side underneath the catwalk is generally the safest place to be. Whoever isn't being laser-eye-beam'd to death should unload on it. Focus on the reinforcements whenever they show up.

  15. #1375
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,118
    BG Level
    8

    Edit nvm it was previously mentioned lol

  16. #1376
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Ya take adds out, using super charge on the bigger groups of knights and wizards. My warlocks SC got me killed many times but is go down taking out 2+ of the elite troops each time lol

  17. #1377
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Woo, max level. Time to pour out engrams~

  18. #1378
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,759
    BG Level
    7

    I wish public events would spawn more frequently... I saw 1-2 during beta... havent seen any in release

  19. #1379
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    i havent finished the story yet, but i have to ask.

    Where is the 500mil production value? and how many years of dev?

    Dont get me wrong, the game is nice, but these zones arent THAT huge. The story isnt that awesome. The graphics arent ALL that great.

    I'm just not seeing what took so much effort to create such a small game. GTA games have more content than this and dont take nearly as much time or money to make.

  20. #1380
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,118
    BG Level
    8

    nice lol sunsinger is basically rdm!

Page 69 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58