Page 76 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 1501 to 1520 of 22330
  1. #1501
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Deader2818 View Post
    Is there a good guide yet on how to set up your skill tree?
    Just go with what works for you, there's not any deep hidden designs behind picking your talents.

  2. #1502
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    Anyone for some lvl 22+ Strikes or Weekly Heroic?
    Me!

  3. #1503
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Just go with what works for you, there's not any deep hidden designs behind picking your talents.
    This. Just screw around till it feels right.

    Can anyone help me out with titans in PvP, I got nuts if I don't get the first shot off and it's not leading to a headshot I'm going to lose.

    I am a warlock and I seem to average like 1.3-1.5 kill to death but if I face off a group of titans it drops to under 1.0 easy. I just can't find a way to fight them.

  4. #1504
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    They seem to easily be the best in PVP.

  5. #1505
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Deader2818 View Post
    Is there a good guide yet on how to set up your skill tree?
    Set it up however you want. You can change anything whenever you feel like it, even in the middle of the Crucible.

    Edit: I just grinded out from 15 to 20 as a Titan trying to get Triple Play, lol. Use the Pulse grenade, the Flashbang is kinda junk against people (but great in PvE), abuse the Sprint/Shotgun combo, just general map awareness will get you a long way. Hold onto Fist of Havoc for cleaning out two or more people at once (Control points are great for this), and don't forget your melee has a lunge on it; it only takes two melees to kill someone. When you unlock Shoulder Tackle things get hilarious, and it's a one hit kill.

    If you see a Hunter glowing, just run. That's an argument you aren't going to win.

    As far as the best class, I wouldn't say it's Titan. Hunter and Warlock both have at least one Super they can use from range and their grenades tend to find a target more often. Hunter's Blink is pretty cheese-tastic too. That said, I think I'm really starting to piss people off as a Defender with all the shielding I get constantly, haha.

    Edit 2: Oh, killing Titans, derp. I should learn to read. Stay back from them if you can to avoid getting hulk smash'd or tackled. Your second jump makes targeting you in the air a pain in the neck so you can try to abuse that. Generally if anyone gets the drop on you you're gonna die, so if you get shot either suicide grenade for a hopeful assist or run and try to lure them to your team or at least until your health regenerates.

  6. #1506
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Yeah, the freedom to change anything whenever is awesome. I always forget to switch to shotgun when I start playing PvP.

  7. #1507
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Is there any guide on how much armor will begin to outweigh a stat? For example, I'm still using my LV5 green body with 13 STR, but I've found a body with like 20 more armor at LV 10. When do you make that swap?

  8. #1508
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    I'd swap immediately. Those stats only effect cooldowns and before long you're likely to make up what you lost on another piece anyway. That being said, I don't think anyone's done damage resistance testing, so just use whatever you want (or whichever looks coolest, like I do).

  9. #1509
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Is there any guide on how much armor will begin to outweigh a stat? For example, I'm still using my LV5 green body with 13 STR, but I've found a body with like 20 more armor at LV 10. When do you make that swap?
    Look on te left side of the Armor side it weill tell you the % of the stat

    So exemple me I have Int +21% so i can get more int ill i hit 100%

  10. #1510
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,395
    BG Level
    10

    does the bg clan not show in game or have i done something wrong

  11. #1511
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    Don't think it shows in game.

  12. #1512
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    need a 3rd wheel for 22+ strikes. me and welt atm

  13. #1513
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,882
    BG Level
    10

    Does anyone know which stats you even what for which classes? Like as Hunter, if I have gauntlets with the same DEF, but one has +STR and the +DISC, which do I want? I can't even tell whats the stats do.

    Edit: Adajer and I also need a 3rd for level 22-24 Strikes!

  14. #1514
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Does anyone know which stats you even what for which classes? Like as Hunter, if I have gauntlets with the same DEF, but one has +STR and the +DISC, which do I want? I can't even tell whats the stats do.
    In the character screen it tells you what they do if you hold it over the stat. I think STR reduces melee attack time, while disc does grenade CDR.

  15. #1515
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,738
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    INT is Super CDR, DIS is Grenades, STR is melee

  16. #1516
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    If you look at your gear screen, strength, intelligence, and discipline are displayed as the little circles next to your armors. Intelligence reduces cooldown of special, strength is melee, and intelligence is grenade. Basically, whichever you use the most, that's what you want.

    And BG clan should show up on your banner, after matches (PvP and PvE), and possibly whenever anyone targets your character. Have you declared it as your clan on the site?

  17. #1517
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Devil's Lair down on the first go with a group of randoms. That shit was mega fun; if they made grouping easier, the entire game would be more fun.

    Also, during DL, I got to the upper left platform and probably did like 80% of the damage to Sepiks. Everything was going fine until in the last like 10% he can teleport anywhere in the arena. All mayhem broke loose, lots of adds, both party members died, etc. I leap back to the platform, pop Golden Gun, and get off 3 eye shots with like 20% of my life left; last one kills it. Dance party occurred immediately following.

  18. #1518
    Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,339
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Went to Target and picked up my copy of Destiny and free 6pk of Coca cola whats good

  19. #1519
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Always have friends to group with but it would be nice for odd hours of the day to have an auto group function for everything and not just strikes.

  20. #1520
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,964
    BG Level
    10

    According to bungie.net my longest life in the Crucible is over twelve minutes, lol. Gonna have to call bullshit on that, I've gone on some good runs but I'd be surprised if I've ever lived longer than six minutes.

Page 76 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58