Why not bail..?
Why not bail..?
We we're right at the final boss.
Ended up just doing it with 2 of us, just took awhile lol
Oh, that's just awful then.
Mars strike with the three lieutenants (one of whom is in a tank) and rocket launcher / machine gun final boss is the worst strike; vastly prefer Winter Run to that.
And the weekly Heroic strike is hard as shit. Rata / Moss / me spent like 30 minutes and couldn't get past the last wave of the first part of it. Not having ARC weapons makes it difficult, but it's the damage taken that is killer. A single sniper hit puts me at like 10% health @LV 23. Any tips for that first room with the captains / stealth assassins / etc.? We tried just staying on the catwalk and raise cycling, but died on the last phase while chasing the last captain down and like 20 helicopter things spawned right on us.
Needs more detailed postgame stats.
PvE should show not only kills and precision kills, but damage done. And maybe overkill damage done.
PvP should show how many times you killed this person and how many times they killed you.
First major update needs to hurry up.
Story mode just felt like a waste of time.
seems like every team is 75% hunters in pvp
I duo'd it with a friend last night, just be patient and don't get greedy. I used a scout rifle while hidden behind cover to pick off the vandals asap, I also had a ARC rocket launcher that helped tremendously. I saved the rocket launcher for huge waves of enemies. The only other big piece of advice is to stay together and don't spread out during the first and last parts of the strike. The devil walker was easy enough once you get there.
Yeah i duo'd it as well. Both of us just stayed on cat walk and only jumped down to get the captain that hides to the right when all else was clear. Just save supers to take out the big guys quick and a rocket or 2 helps.
3 new codes.
27.Emblem: The Unimagined Plane-X9F-GMA-H6D
28.Emblem: The Reflective Proof-N3L-XN6-PXF
29.Emblem: Flames of Forgotten Truth-A7L-FYC-44X
Where you guys hear about the codes?
I guess I missed the memo but its dumb that u can only equip one exotic weapon at a time ; ;
Need some xbone buddies to play with til 11est
Ok time to spend almost all day farmig gear and marks
I can't even pvp...no one is on xbone right now
Those games were last night, so don't feel too bad about it