Page 88 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 ... LastLast
Results 1741 to 1760 of 22330
  1. #1741
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Those games were last night, so don't feel too bad about it
    No, I gotcha, but freakin no one is on...I wants to play some before I go in football mode

  2. #1742
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    FOOTBALL
    Psvita

  3. #1743
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    This game should be great for the vita lol I'll have to test it out, seeing as the vita caps at 30fps.

    Just need to check mapping and what not to see what is best.

  4. #1744
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Is the venus farm considered a glitch or exploit? All you are doing is killing mobs for drops. That is the definition of legit farming imo.

  5. #1745
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Just got the bounty for the Exotic Pulse Rifle which has instant reload and Full Auto.

    I am ok with giving up my Auto Rifle fetish for this.

    Edit : oh wtf the quest requires Xur, guess I'm sitting on this shit for a week.

  6. #1746
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,103
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    Is the venus farm considered a glitch or exploit? All you are doing is killing mobs for drops. That is the definition of legit farming imo.
    There are a few other spots too, I found a war on mars that is decent too. There is at least one fight you could do that on each planet, so I cant say that it is.

  7. #1747
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Just got the bounty for the Exotic Pulse Rifle which has instant reload and Full Auto.

    I am ok with giving up my Auto Rifle fetish for this.

    Edit : oh wtf the quest requires Xur, guess I'm sitting on this shit for a week.
    How do you get said bounty? is it random?

  8. #1748
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I turned in a full inventory of bounties at once and it popped up when I was done. It was basically all the PvP ones from yesterday since I hadn't finished them.

    It gave me the option of the Pusle Rifle, Fusion Rifle, and Machine Gun exotic bounties

  9. #1749
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    The Venus farming spot is not an exploit at all, it is just using the game mechanics. The reason it works well is because there are two armies fighting and there are two spawn points per army. You still have to do the work and do everything within intended game mechanics. The video I posted of the Venus raid, however, that is a full on exploit. I imagine that will be patched (possibly by removing that checkpoint or that group of mobs), and as Burningthought said, be wary about using it if they're already banning people.

    Which rifle is it, Krandor? And isn't Xur there till tomorrow?

  10. #1750
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Black market npc is friday and sunday right? i havent seen him yet today, unless he can spawn in different places.

  11. #1751
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Salvage has to be one of the most annoying pvp playlists.

    i get a scrub ass team that is always dead or on other side of map from relic and then quits.

  12. #1752
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    He's from 9AM Friday to 9AM Sunday, 48 straight hours.

  13. #1753
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,521
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Mars strike with the three lieutenants (one of whom is in a tank) and rocket launcher / machine gun final boss is the worst strike
    I did it with Welt and a friend of his when we first unlocked it and it took us two attempts because the final boss can be a pain and the adds can get overwhelming. Did it again with Cayos minus a third because connections suck atm. We killed it with relative ease. When you enter that room, the lower right side seems to have the best cover, but you have to expose yourself a little to get a good shot on him when he is on the side that he enters. When he moves to the other side, there is a couple of spots where you can sit and snipe and his attacks cannot hit you. Adds are also really easy to maintain down there as they all have to come to you unlike the other 3 sides where they pop on top of you. Really the biggest crutch of that battle, hell every battle, is the lack of ammo drops.

  14. #1754
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Yeah, I feel come raid time, those ammo packs are going to be a necessity.

  15. #1755
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Wanted to use Vita remote play so I can watch FOOTBALL at the same time but there is lag and disconnects. I read somewhere to disconnect from your wifi network, which did reduce the lag noticeably, but I still lost connection with PS4 despite sitting 6 feet away

  16. #1756
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Got my first legendary from a legendary engram.. Titan hands I'm still using green level 18 hands on my hunter lol x.x

  17. #1757
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I'll trade you for the legendary hunter chest I got last night.

  18. #1758
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I started up a warlock because I got a legendary body. The whole random class thing with legendary and exotic engrams is terrible. And on that note, never buy the exotic engram -- your motes are better spent elsewhere.

  19. #1759
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Having 0 problems with vita just can't find the dash

    Also fuck today's mission for daily don't do it solo lol

  20. #1760
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    And I officially have more legendary warlock gear than hunter gear.... fail

Page 88 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58