Page 90 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 1781 to 1800 of 22330
  1. #1781
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I'm about to go back to rep grinding on patrol myself. I still need the daily and weekly and haven't gotten the exotic bounty yet, rip.

  2. #1782
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    24 unlocks it, but you need to be level 25 to go in.

    If anyone is doing the weekly today can invite me, need it for the Exotic Bounty. Just going to be rep grinding on patrol while I watch football.
    i'll be on in about 1h

  3. #1783
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    The daily isn't bad, just gotta fall back to the sunken entrance hole with a sniper rifle.

  4. #1784
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    What's the fastest way to level up? I haven't really delved into it yet and haven't had a chance to play for more than 2 hours at a time, but I'm level 10 hunter currently, mostly doing only the main missions (on the moon atm)
    anything really...xp is pretty easy to come by be in in strikes or missions

  5. #1785
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    276
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos

    So I just learned that if you use ALL of your ammo the game automatically replenishes some of it back after a short time. My group used that to beat the Weekly on heroic (level 26).

  6. #1786
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,693
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Here is a fair but not great Mars farming spot.


  7. #1787
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    320
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Eragon Mcdohl
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    So I'm level 21 and I have 18 vanguard marks, whats the fastest way for me to cap those? I want to try and do it today. I've been doing the spinmetal farm for the past half hour, I would say its decent. I also still need the weekly strike (level 22) if anyone else does.

  8. #1788
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
    So I'm level 21 and I have 18 vanguard marks, whats the fastest way for me to cap those? I want to try and do it today. I've been doing the spinmetal farm for the past half hour, I would say its decent. I also still need the weekly strike (level 22) if anyone else does.
    I'm gonna try it again later. Hope you have some arc weapons.

  9. #1789
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Is pvp the best way to lvl up the other subclass?

  10. #1790
    Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

    Vamos los Perds!

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    10,582
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Bills win! 2-0!

    Logging on; need daily + weekly.

  11. #1791
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgang View Post
    Bills win! 2-0!

    Logging on; need daily + weekly.
    Izzy gonna get a heart attack

  12. #1792
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    489
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    How do these cloaks work for the factions? I gain rep for them just by wearing it?

  13. #1793
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,162
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Yimoa View Post
    How do these cloaks work for the factions? I gain rep for them just by wearing it?
    From what I understand, if you're wearing the cloak, you get rep for that faction, instead of say, vanguard or crucible

  14. #1794
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,779
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    For some reason Nexus strike counted for the Exotic Bounty (it said Heroic Weekly or Nightfall), next step is 25 strikes. Good lord ze grind

  15. #1795
    Pandemonium
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    7,693
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Anyone found a Venus chest farm video/path yet?

  16. #1796
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    I need 28 more vanguard marks. Anyone for some strikes?


    Edit: also, I got a legendary body off a rare engram thing. too bad its for hunter only....

  17. #1797
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    I need 28 more vanguard marks. Anyone for some strikes?


    Edit: also, I got a legendary body off a rare engram thing. too bad its for hunter only....
    Me

  18. #1798
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    Anyone found a Venus chest farm video/path yet?
    I did outside the fallen caves for like 2 hours yesterday. There's 8 caves, a few spawn outside.

  19. #1799
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    Me
    I'm doing max lvl vanguard strikes atm. are you 24?

  20. #1800
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,081
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I swear to fuck I'd have both of these weekly points capped twice already if this game would stop kicking me offline

Page 90 of 1117 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yakuza Zero: The Oath’s Place (PS3/PS4) | Legends (PS4)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2025-09-26, 09:48
  2. Watch_Dogs (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/WiiU)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 619
    Last Post: 2020-11-06, 15:55
  3. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (PC/PS3/PS4/XB1/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2015-06-05, 08:47
  4. Sleeping Dogs HD (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 2014-09-25, 10:22
  5. Warriors Orochi 3: Ultimate (PS4/XB1/PS3/Vita)
    By Tobi in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2014-08-09, 09:10
  6. FIFA `14 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360/Wii/Vita/3DS/PSP/Mobile)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 2014-05-30, 15:58