btw I mean handwritten
btw I mean handwritten
I also might buy lipstick and kiss the letter
Remember when you beat me by one vote in overtime rocl, all while i was using the rocl sig. good times
I need to bring that sig back
The leroy sig is A+ though
I tried to put an image in my sig a while ago and it told me it won't let me put images or quotes in signatures anymore, so I didn't want to edit it and lose it, but i fucking love dickinson
oh yea i forgot about my leroy sig already
You gonna escape in your TINY GETAWAY CAR?
I still think that avatar area is an accomplishment
I'm just wondering if this thread is really going to meet my HYPE requirements but to be fair my PR strategy consists of being me
you can't top that
Well that's a whole 'nother level auntie
SUMMON FORTH THE DEMONS OF HELL
WHY, I'M ALREADY HERE
what if someone was two of you making out