it says to save rukia?
no, it just keeps screaming BANKAI and talking about how it has to save its friends no matter what
hahahahhahaha, there needs to be a video of this
one time it said "Senbonzakura" then exploded into a million pink pieces
Spoiler: show
didn't bother reading thread
are there even 32 people that are worth choosing from?
fucking Gin is such a turbo slant, look at those fucking eyes
i just wanna know where gin got tentacles from
i wonder if he can make them extend instantly
I'll be in new orleans on the 4th for a gig so will miss the first round or two. on a side note anyone in the south that wants to get sorted out for a weekend and mardi and party like boss hog let me know
good lets hang out
send me your number in a PM, if you're 21+ I'll get your sorted on VIP lists and such for where I"m playing
You DJing anywhere in the northeast at any point in the discernible future, perm?
nothing booked yet but I'm working on it, I want to play Bunker NYC so we'll see. I think most of my travels this year will be taking me down south and west. but I'll let you know once something comes up and be sure to take care of yous guys
let me know perm, ill be in 4 sho