Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I really liked Lucretia, as well. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Lucretia <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    And Caesar does some pretty cool stuff, although I didn't really like his character that much.

    Also, on the topic of Lucretia:

    http://suikox.com/articles/speculati...os-Father.html

  2. #42
    Han Cholo
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,447
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Azor A'hai
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Suikoden VI or gtfo Konami.

  3. #43
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,717
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
    No, Suikoden IV is terrible. It justifies every single complaint that there's not enough character development in the series. Also, you shouldn't have to play a second game to make the story of another game make sense.
    IV's characters are incredibly more interesting than angry little indian boy, melodramatic female knight, and Auron Geddoe.

    But if you're playing jRPGs for character development, you're doing it wrong.

    And I'm not defending Tree Boss. That shit was random and idiotic.

  4. #44
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    Cute, but my logic is sound.
    1/10.

    Quote Originally Posted by Talint View Post
    But if you're playing jRPGs for character development, you're doing it wrong.
    3/10.

  5. #45
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,647
    BG Level
    9

    I'll take Kika if none of you guys want her.

  6. #46
    Bacon
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    196
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Let's see I'd rank them....
    2>3=5>1>4

    I really loved 3 & 5, and of course 2 is the pinnacle of suikoden brilliance

  7. #47
    Ayn
    Ayn is offline
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,304
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    4 just felt rushed. Someone was right in saying that Tactics does flesh out the story MUCH better, though. Personally, I liked 4 simply because I got to name my boat "Loveboat".

    I really didn't care as much for III. But it wins simply for having a character named Fubar. I'm annoyed that Nash sucked in that game, but I give props to Albert for having a badass coat.

    But yes. Needs more Suikoden 6.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Suikoden DS
    By Doombear in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 2009-04-24, 14:06
  2. So I just got Suikoden 2 again
    By Zylo in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2007-06-19, 09:53