Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 484
  1. #21
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    I have to sleep on this.

  2. #22
    preachy and pretentious
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,801
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I demand my black-bro division.

  3. #23
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Kiarax vs. Numbers

    FIGHT OF THE CENTURY.

  4. #24
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes View Post
    I demand my black-bro division.
    yeah, this shit sucks.

  5. #25
    Title: "HUBBLE GOTCHU!" (without the quotes, of course [and without "(without the quotes, of course)", of course], etc)
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,141
    BG Level
    7

    Final four prediction:

    Islader, Shiro, Ryko, Mertron.

    These are not necessarily who I'm rooting for though (well, in two cases it is). No offense to anyone in Mertron's bracket, but I think he's got it easy compared to people like Ksandra or Ragnell (Ragnell and Demo got screwed pretty badly).

  6. #26
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Antithesis View Post
    Kiarax vs. Numbers

    FIGHT OF THE CENTURY.
    Sera vs. Ksandra has waaaaay more potential

  7. #27
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    Sera vs. Ksandra has waaaaay more potential
    True. Is it just pure coincidence Sera got pair up with Ksandra by the way?

  8. #28
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle


  9. #29
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    i see at least three people in my division i can lose to, possibly four

  10. #30
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    Only if people vote ironically

  11. #31
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,738
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg View Post
    Only if people vote ironically
    i still say leroy wins

  12. #32
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    leroy should be unbanned for his day

  13. #33
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    leroy should be unbanned for his day
    unbanning him would hurt his chances, potentially reducing the madness.

  14. #34
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    people would be more mad if leroy were unbanned

  15. #35
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    i guess it depends on how far he would get. my assumption is that he gets farther if he remains banned

  16. #36
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,821
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    I'm mad I didnt make it into the terrible division.

  17. #37
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    racist shit, i refuse to participate

  18. #38
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    you're terrible

  19. #39
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    cept I already did

  20. #40
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Chari, I thought we were bros man, I am so mad now.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. youMadness 2011 Starting March 4 -- GET HYPE
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 2011-03-04, 23:56