snatch vs. bro
blax vs. terrible
opposites of each other
snatch vs. bro
blax vs. terrible
opposites of each other
but black isn't....
So despite the fact that I don't know why, our winner this year is Tyven! Thanks everybody for participating.
Can an admin do the whole spam-mod-maker dealie please? Preferably before Blarg merges the forum in protest.
I HAVE RETURNED FROM CHICAGO VICTORIOUS
yes
So, when exactly do Ryko and Blarg get de-mod-ified?
IDK. THIS SHIT BE CRAZY.
Ignore the mods at the bottom, that just isn't updating.
Something smells fishy.
that would be ksandra
Damn.jpg
idk, is that something that Auntie can do or should I ask Sonomaa?
I already mentioned/asked them, they may have not seen it, or just don't care, so wouldn't hurt having you ask too.
oh
A look down at the bottom shows Tyven as a moderator now. Ironically enough, Blarg and Ryko are still moderators.
Who have you been sleeping with, Blarg?
What diff does it make if Blarg and Ryko stay mods?