Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 484
  1. #101
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Who the fuck are you?

  2. #102
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I gets no love, at least I dont have to go up against my bro's this year.

  3. #103
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    who should be final 4: Chari, Isla, Mert, BLARG

    Who will be final 4: Ryko, Krye, Day, Karate

    either way. IM WITH LEROY
    Lol, I'm not getting past round 1 fool. Maybe if I was still a little girl on the internet.

  4. #104
    THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU THOU
    Avatar of Fury.

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,584
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Shiroe Blackrose
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    I gets no love, at least I dont have to go up against my bro's this year.
     

  5. #105
    Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

    The Immortal Bill Duke

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    15,697
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroikage View Post
    Who the fuck are you?
    lol

  6. #106
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Why isn't Lyn in this contest?

    faggots

  7. #107
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    0/10

  8. #108
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,046
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    He's not even a has been. He's a never was.
    Or even worse, a might yet be.

  9. #109
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Lol, I'm not getting past round 1 fool. Maybe if I was still a little girl on the internet.
    Yeah and he acts like he's not going to win first round against me, I've burned too many bridges recently.

  10. #110
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i think people like you for your bridge burning

  11. #111
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Well I'd rather lose to you than most people on down the bracket, so we'll see. p. sure Skirk made it like this on purpose.

  12. #112
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Lol, I'm not getting past round 1 fool. Maybe if I was still a little girl on the internet.
    You will always be a little girl in my heart.

  13. #113
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Day View Post
    Well I'd rather lose to you than most people on down the bracket, so we'll see. p. sure Skirk made it like this on purpose.
    yea i have no shame losing to you either. better you than a chick or a black

  14. #114
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    SKIRK PLX DONT DO MINE TONIGHT I WILL BE OFF CAMPING IN THE WILDERNESS GETTING MY BRUNO/BROKEBACK ON

  15. #115
    Rainbow Dash was here,
    Applejack is a silly filly.

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,425
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarax View Post
    Lol, I'm not getting past round 1 fool. Maybe if I was still a little girl on the internet.
    Then we both make it past round one :3

  16. #116
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    SKIRK PLX DONT DO MINE TONIGHT I WILL BE OFF CAMPING IN THE WILDERNESS GETTING MY BRUNO/BROKEBACK ON
    I AM DOING THEM IN ORDER TRYVEN

    so rocl/shiro today

  17. #117
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Say Skirkle, will the two that make it to the final round be given the mod privileges or it will be just the winner this time around?

  18. #118
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Giving it to both last year wasn't my call, Sono did that because it was a tie even though technically Ryko won. Don't ask me how it's going to work, since I have no influence on that.

  19. #119
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    It would just be nice if we don't get socks this year.

  20. #120
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I don't think that was one of the prizes

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. youMadness 2011 Starting March 4 -- GET HYPE
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 508
    Last Post: 2011-03-04, 23:56