View Poll Results: Who?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sera

    41 53.25%
  • Ksandra

    36 46.75%
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 664
  1. #281
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    iunno maybe spam has given you a complex

    need another pic for a proper judgment
    no that's exactly my point though. I'm boderline ugly. Not like farmer squished face ugly, but nothing major. that pic hides a lot of shit.

  2. #282
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by quannum View Post
    you do obviously
    nah

  3. #283
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Tie that shit up. It makes both contestants + skirkle mad.
    i don't think all of that is true

  4. #284
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Odon View Post
    because of that old sig you had.
    Oo?

  5. #285
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,414
    BG Level
    7

    Well you said that most of your fat is in your stomach.

    Go get lipo.

  6. #286
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,414
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Oo?
    HEY GUYS I HAVE A 17 ROGUE 28 HUNTER 33 MAGE

  7. #287
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    no that's exactly my point though. I'm boderline ugly. Not like farmer squished face ugly, but nothing major. that pic hides a lot of shit.
    Look on the bright side, you're more smashable than Elphaba.

  8. #288
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    nah
    your action of replying contradicts your content, handle that

  9. #289
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    no that's exactly my point though. I'm boderline ugly. Not like farmer squished face ugly, but nothing major. that pic hides a lot of shit.
    iunno but what's with the dark circles under the eyes tho (I mean I kinda dig it) but what drugs you on or is it because you have Egypt in you?

  10. #290
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Odon View Post
    HEY GUYS I HAVE A 17 ROGUE 28 HUNTER 33 MAGE
    oh lol 'cause I put mah twink up? I missed Cakes don't </3

    I think I only showed my twink and my cap lvl one.

    was a long time ago and I have a poor memory.

  11. #291
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    no that's exactly my point though. I'm boderline ugly. Not like farmer squished face ugly, but nothing major. that pic hides a lot of shit.
    Nah
    You look normal.

  12. #292
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by quannum View Post
    your action of replying contradicts your content, handle that
    if you type letters, you are mad

  13. #293
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    no one cares
    lol

  14. #294
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    iunno but what's with the dark circles under the eyes tho (I mean I kinda dig it) but what drugs you on or is it because you have Egypt in you?
    egypt in me, and as I said I didn't have my face on. I got some Cover Up shit to hide that, but it's a 24/7 thing.

  15. #295
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    if you type letters, you are mad
    pretending to not comprehend gets you far

  16. #296
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by quannum View Post
    pretending to not comprehend gets you far
    Quote Originally Posted by quannum View Post
    pretending to not comprehend gets you far
     

  17. #297
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    yes thats what i said

  18. #298
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    perhaps you should practice what you preach

  19. #299
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    or you could learn to read .. you know either way

  20. #300
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    egypt in me, and as I said I didn't have my face on. I got some Cover Up shit to hide that, but it's a 24/7 thing.
    Try that.

    http://babymelody.blogg.se/images/20...l_92082145.jpg

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Snatch Division Round 2: Lucienne vs. Sera
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 2011-03-10, 19:44
  2. Snatch Division Round 2: Isladar vs. Kiarax
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 2011-03-09, 21:50
  3. Snatch Division Round 1: Kohan vs. Lucienne
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 2011-03-07, 22:22
  4. Snatch Division Round 1: Kiarax vs. Numbers
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2011-03-06, 14:39
  5. Blax Division Round 1: Demosthenes vs. Abandon
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 2011-03-05, 21:08
  6. Bro Division Round 1: Blarg vs. Kuya
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 2011-03-05, 21:06
  7. Snatch Division Round 1: Isladar vs. Ivve
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2011-03-05, 20:49
  8. Round 1: Kyo vs. KSandra
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2010-03-22, 05:44