View Poll Results: Who?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sera

    41 53.25%
  • Ksandra

    36 46.75%
Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 400 of 664
  1. #381
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    How the fuck is this not creepy

  2. #382
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Yall askin the same questions I do

  3. #383
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    It's not very exciting, really. An ex & I were fooling around one night and I started fingering her; when she came, she immediately started laughing, to my horror. Apparently I was the first person ever to induce an orgasm for her, and she had been in a long-term relationship before dating me. It was my proudest moment.

  4. #384
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Fuck yall niggas

  5. #385
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    ya but luci is uptight about sex ksandra is getting hardcore.. facefucking ftw

  6. #386
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,414
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    How the fuck is this not creepy
    I don't know man, it's not like she's telling us she had three midgets paste her with mayo while a camel licked it off on top of the pyramids in the mother land. She's talking about getting face fucked. It's nothing you haven't seen before.

  7. #387
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    It's not very exciting, really. An ex & I were fooling around one night and I started fingering her; when she came, she immediately started laughing, to my horror. Apparently I was the first person ever to induce an orgasm for her, and she had been in a long-term relationship before dating me. It was my proudest moment.
    I dont see how you cannot get confidence from this alone

  8. #388
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    I have no shame on the internets

  9. #389
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Odon View Post
    I don't know man, it's not like she's telling us she had three midgets paste her with mayo while a camel licked it off on top of the pyramids in the mother land. She's talking about getting face fucked. It's nothing you haven't seen before.
    I dont give a fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

  10. #390
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    but yeah I was highly praised for my hands from that moment on, to the point where she almost blurted it out to my parents once when they were talking about how I was left-handed and couldn't do anything at all with my right

  11. #391
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    It's not very exciting, really. An ex & I were fooling around one night and I started fingering her; when she came, she immediately started laughing, to my horror. Apparently I was the first person ever to induce an orgasm for her, and she had been in a long-term relationship before dating me. It was my proudest moment.
    :internethighfive:

    that is always an accomplishment

  12. #392
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnell View Post
    I dont see how you cannot get confidence from this alone
    lack of test subjects

  13. #393
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    I have no shame on the internets
    as you shouldn't.. wtf does it matter in the long run I mean really, bitches trying to act mysterious on the net is just some dumb cunt bs

  14. #394
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,414
    BG Level
    7

    The number of women you get off is irrelevant Skirk, the fact you got her off is what counts.

  15. #395
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    lack of test subjects
    Who gives a fuck? You made a first, doesn't fucking matter how much numbers there is after, you will be remembered for what you've done, no matter HOW fucked up anything happened in the past

  16. #396
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    however I do refrain from nakie pics because 1. I want to avoid making people throw up. 2. that type of shit will come back to haunt me

  17. #397
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Odon View Post
    The number of women you get off is irrelevant Skirk, the fact you got her off is what counts.
    Listen to this nigga

  18. #398
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,414
    BG Level
    7

    I mean its not like you're bangin' some chick and be like yo so I got off like 8 women before you how does this compare, it's a separate situation you popped that pussy that's what counts.

  19. #399
    dutch are scum
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    but yeah I was highly praised for my hands from that moment on, to the point where she almost blurted it out to my parents once when they were talking about how I was left-handed and couldn't do anything at all with my right
    rofl!

  20. #400
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    however I do refrain from nakie pics because 1. I want to avoid making people throw up. 2. that type of shit will come back to haunt me
    Just post tits, thats it

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Snatch Division Round 2: Lucienne vs. Sera
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 2011-03-10, 19:44
  2. Snatch Division Round 2: Isladar vs. Kiarax
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 2011-03-09, 21:50
  3. Snatch Division Round 1: Kohan vs. Lucienne
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 2011-03-07, 22:22
  4. Snatch Division Round 1: Kiarax vs. Numbers
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2011-03-06, 14:39
  5. Blax Division Round 1: Demosthenes vs. Abandon
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 2011-03-05, 21:08
  6. Bro Division Round 1: Blarg vs. Kuya
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 2011-03-05, 21:06
  7. Snatch Division Round 1: Isladar vs. Ivve
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2011-03-05, 20:49
  8. Round 1: Kyo vs. KSandra
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 134
    Last Post: 2010-03-22, 05:44