View Poll Results: Who?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Krye

    47 75.81%
  • Silentleroy

    15 24.19%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 101
  1. #61
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    and you don't?
    I can always start

  2. #62
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Colenzo View Post
    because you want something to cool you off when you're jerking off to middle eastern women on the internet

  3. #63
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    i can get on skype and cheer you on?

  4. #64
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,751
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Trollbane

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    i just realized that was an emoticon

  5. #65
    You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,830
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    lol

  6. #66
    Canadian Fury
    MANITOBA IS NOT A REAL PLACE

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,089
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    Also, a few days ago people said something about Krye being a potential autism. That is probably not the case.

    Leory might actually be an autism. And man, after dealing w/ assburgers for 3 years, I'm beyond done w/ those fuckers.
    I would be genuinely shocked if Krye was an autism.

  7. #67
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Leroy, on the other hand, would not be surprised to find an autism inside in him.

  8. #68
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,667
    BG Level
    8

    if leroy has any autists it's only because he is trolling normal behaviour

  9. #69
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Krye till I die.

    Even though ya'll are still faggots for getting leroy banned.

  10. #70
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    krye. all the way. krye forever. krye or die. i hope he takes the whole fucking tournament.

  11. #71
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,645
    BG Level
    7

    I want to make it clear that I didn't vote for leroy, I voted against krye.

  12. #72
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Sera View Post
    krye. all the way. krye forever. krye or die. i hope he takes the whole fucking tournament.
    I will be severely disappointed if he beats Mertron

  13. #73
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    i see my sig has not swayed the masses. leroy4life

  14. #74
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Assuming I lose, I am joining Team Mertron

  15. #75
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I love me some kryeing

  16. #76
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    Assuming I lose, I am joining Team Mertron
    I'd rather lose to Mert than even go up against Qalbert because if by some fucking miracle I lost I'd probably kill myself.

  17. #77
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,388
    BG Level
    10

    lol

  18. #78
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,280
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Krye View Post
    I'd rather lose to Mert than even go up against Qalbert because if by some fucking miracle I lost I'd probably kill myself.
    It's understandable.

  19. #79
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,567
    BG Level
    7

    Stealing your sig for the duration of the tournament Tyven.

    IT'S ON.

  20. #80
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Krye View Post
    I'd rather lose to Mert than even go up against Qalbert because if by some fucking miracle I lost I'd probably kill myself.
    lmao

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Terrible Division Round 2: Mertron vs. Krye
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 2011-03-10, 16:13
  2. Terrible Division Round 2: Qalbert vs. Titanss
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 2011-03-09, 22:00
  3. Terrible Division Round 1: Mertron vs. Derock
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 2011-03-07, 21:55
  4. Terrible Division Round 1: Colenzo vs. Titanss
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2011-03-05, 23:48
  5. Blax Division Round 1: Demosthenes vs. Abandon
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 2011-03-05, 21:08
  6. Bro Division Round 1: Blarg vs. Kuya
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 2011-03-05, 21:06
  7. Snatch Division Round 1: Isladar vs. Ivve
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2011-03-05, 20:49
  8. Terrible Division Round 1: Qalbert vs. Antithesis
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2011-03-05, 20:44