you know what, ignore that, i dont want to hype this cuz i suck at writing
you know what, ignore that, i dont want to hype this cuz i suck at writing
Voted for Isladar, I want her inside me.
if you add me to the story make sure my arms are bitches
thats fine because i thought the story was going to be about that black/asian hybrid chick and was going to involve nudes or something
keep your finnish pimp story to yourself
This is, ironically, the only full body shot I can find of him.
Anyways this is a good friend of mine, and I'm going to use pseudonyms here to protect the innocent. Not like you couldn't dig through my facebook friends, I guess, but c'mon man, don't do that or you'll stop getting stories.
Vincent is a player. Well, I considered him a player. When I initially transferred to my private school, I thought he was gay. Needless to say, I was all up ons to begin with. I quickly figured out he was not gay. He fucked bitches. Many bitches. At the time, we were both 16-17, so these stories take place five years in the future.
Vincent had a steady girlfriend, a few years older than us, freshman in college, really plain, not interesting. She had big knockers for such a plain face though, so I guess that's why he did it. Anyways, after a few months, she moved away to college, and he seemed legitimately upset. Now, I'm not going to lie, I was 16, horny, and a virgin, so I was desperately trying to get some. I know. It's every straight guy's worst nightmare, a gay converting a straight. I was just hoping you know, to be there for him in these tough times, help him through this, grow close, maybe too close, ok I'm gonna stop this Ragnell status creep and explain I quickly gave up. That motherfucker was drowning in high school puss, which probably isn't hard, I never tried to pull it.
For lunch, we would go to to the local gas station every day and go to the subway inside. He'd consistently flirt with the woman behind the counter, tall girl bout 5'10" I guess, slim body, I would guess a D cup? idk they were pretty sizable for her body and I'm no expert on breasts, maybe it was just a good push-up bra or something, anyways I can comment on the fact that she wasn't packing much junk in the trunk. Every day we'd go in there, order relatively the same thing, he'd flirt with her, and I'd just stroll around waiting for my sandwich. One day, after about two months of this, we sneak out early for lunch, and the girl is outside on her smoke break. I bum a cigarette and they start whispering in each other's ears or something and I'm just trying to act casual smoking a cigarette SO UNDERAGE WHAT A REBEL. I mean, it's not like Vincent was smoking a joint on the way over and I definitely hadn't popped valium with my lunch like every day. Anyways, Vincent was parked behind the station, and next thing I know they both start walking back to the car. Now I don't know why it didn't occur to me what was happening. I didn't think this 20-something busty brunette behind the counter was gonna drop trou for some high school kid. Admittedly, he was incredibly good looking, in shape, and well, I was smitten at the time so I won't go into this further. Anyways, I finish the cigarette, nervously look at my watch, realize lunch is nearly over, and that bitch never came back so no sandwich. So I walk back to the car, and there he has her bent over the hood, fucking her. At this point my brain is going "wow he is really going at" and then I try to casually turn around and act like I didn't see anything.
Nope. He calls me on over. I walk over there, trying my best to avoid looking at the cashier. Her little visor still on, her shirt off, pants thigh-high and Vincet's around his ankles, he's literally pushing her into the hood so much it looks like it hurts. I try to casually not address the whole having sex in front of me thing and "What's up?" and he proceeds to tell me that he's done using her mouth, so I should take out the gag and "get [my] dick wet." I was very uncomfortable with this offer. I was pretty closeted at the time, I thought I was obviously gay etc, so I didn't feel the need to tell people, and I still don't really, but I make a lot more references to it now and what not. ANYWAY, I politely decline and he responds with "it's not straight if you get your dick sucked dude, don't worry" and I do this little nervous laugh and ask him what he means, to which he responds, well I didn't ask/jump on the offer so I must be a faggot.
To his credit he did not say faggot, he said queer. Now, I was very uncomfortable because I was not really "out" anywhere but the internet. I didn't deny his accusation but did not confirm it either, just asking him to hurry up so I could get to class. He nods, starts going at it a little more and finishes. She then freaks out, slaps him, puts her shirt on, and spits out her gag. As he was re-panting himself, I asked him what that was all about, apparently since he didn't have a rubber on him, she asked him to please not cum inside of her, as she ran out of birth control a week or so ago and hadn't re-stocked yet (what an irresponsible bitch!). He said he wasn't about to rub one out on her because god knows she'd get fired walking in with jizz on her face.
On the way back he said and I quote: "Yo, I know you're gay, its cool, you passed on the girl, I respect that, I'm not into guys, but if you want you can suck my dick. I know you want it right? Haha. No you wouldn't like that, it's got pussy juice all over it."
At this point I just nervously laugh. This was the first time I was witness to Vincent being what I guess is a ladies' man or stud or whatever. I don't know what to classify him as, but he's been unique in my short life.
So after banging this broad, I only hear tell tale of his next sexual contest. This 14 y/o girl in our school. It should be noted that at this point, we were in the musical production at our school now, me because I was gay, him because he fucked almost every girl on the cast. Every girl wanted on his dick, I don't know why, he was a real dick to them, but bitches love that, don't they? Anyways only one girl thought he was a chauvinistic pig, but she was ugly as fuck and had fallen in love with me anyway. That was my first experience of trying to tell a girl "It's not you, it's me. Really, I'm a faggot, don't fucking try to talk dirty to me again I don't care about your pussy what the fuck."
Enough about me. The girl in question got a big part, because she could sing, and everyone thought she could act, but really it was because her mother constantly threatened to sue the school. The girl had apparently been in Witness Protection or something for sexual abuse, but this claim was largely suspect. She invited Vincent to "study lines" one day. The next day the whole school was aflutter w/ Lead/Vincent tryst drama. Vincent had been going 'steady' (lol) with a back-up dancer for the play, she was a little order, 15-16, obviously wasn't as developed as the subway girl, but a pretty good catch in the pool of girls available in the high school. In contrast, Lead was short, skinny, freckled, hair had a bad dye job, and absolutely no tits or ass. I'm no heterosexual man, but that doesn't sound appealing to me. However, this study session evolved into something more, obviously. Her parents had to go to some conference and were out of the house from like 5pm to 11pm. Now that's six hours, and they did earnestly study lines to begin with. Then Lead, who like all the other girls on cast, had a huge crush on Vincent, started offering him drinks. She spiked all of them w/ some form of alcohol, the details were never clear, but its not like Vincent couldn't tell. He played dumb for a while, until the point got where he allegedly said something to the effect "If you wanna get me drunk, just bring out the bottle. I mean being drunk alone is NO FUN." Oh man, fuck, I forgot an important detail. Lead's best friend was also present, NoName, I don't know her, never saw her, and Vincent's only description was "better than Lead." NoName was uncomfortable with this whole scenario. I mean Lead was essentially trying to daterape Vincent. Vincent took charge, got the girls drunk, fucked them both, menage a trois, and the parents walked in on him fingerbanging Lead (their daughter) while NoName was sucking his dick.
Why would you do this in the living room, what the fuck man. So, big blow-out at school. Of course, it was supposed to be a big secret, they had to go to like counseling, and Lead tried to paint Vincent as the bad guy. Vincent's story was essentially "we were drunk and horny, whatever." His story is mostly true. I know it sounds like I'm taking his side, but Lead flat-out admitted to the cast that she 'tricked' Vincent, but to the school administration (and police) she claimed she was the one who had been tricked. Charges were eventually dropped. Anyways, blonde back-up dancer girlfriend was kind of hurt by this, but not overly so. However, Vincent was growing bored w/ his regular fucking of blonde back-up gf, and was desperately wanting to fuck a black chick. So he started putting the moves on Isladar. Back-up Dancer, for some reason, felt this meant she needed to do MORE for Vincent.
He was obviously happy to give her more stuff to do. The first thing, was they started fucking at school / play practice. They got caught both going into the men's bathroom (private bathrooms, just like a reg. house bathroom), but got away with it as Vincent was "helping her calm down from the pressures of school + extra curriculars" (with his dick). The bathroom was more or less my idea/fault. Vincent was walking around with a massive boner, trying desperately to hide it, and asked me what to do. At first, I thought he was joking, and so I did the whole "oh Vincent, you shouldn't have" and made a grab for his penis. Yeah, it was real. That was awkward. I told him to go to the bathroom and take care of it. And his response was "of course! i'll talk up back-up dancer to the bathroom and have her fix it." My initial suggestion was he could just go rub one out. So that was a thing, public restrooms became a regular thing. One time, during play practice, he got back from fingering her, and snuck up behind me and rubbed his hands all over my face going "pussy juice pussy juice pussy juice" a la Beetlejuice. I was disgusted, and washed my face like forty times. I still, to this day, don't know what he was trying to accomplish.
His sexual appetite, like any alpha male, was still not sated. He still wanted Isladar. For Isladar's sweet 16, she had a costume party. Me and a friend attended as Jack & Karen (from W&G obviously), and Vincent was not invited. He wasn't invited because Isla & back-up dancer were friends, and Isla felt uncomfortable with his flirting and thought back-up dancer should dump him because he was a hoe, etc etc. Anyways, during the party, I get a phone call from Vincent. He's high, and yelling at me to put Isla on the phone quickly. I told him I couldn't, she was dancing, and I was standing in the corner drinking punch. I couldn't really hear him well, so I walked outside. That's when I realized he was in the process of fucking back-up dancer. She was making very pained noises, and he was laughing maniacally. It was pretty scary. I asked him what the fuck was happening and well: "Dude, I got her to do anal. I wanted to be on the phone w/ Isla when I came to show her what she's missing." I don't really follow his logic. I then hear him yell: "Yo Luke what the fuck man, I'm fucking here" and he says he has to go and hang up. Very confused, I go back to the party and that was that.
Later Luke was facing rape charges. Why? Well, they all got stoned, and Luke talked to Vincent about how much he'd like to fuck his girl. Vincent was cool with it, and asked back-up girl to do a good old fashioned devil's threesome. She was hesitant, but eager to please. (Fucking self-esteem issues, man.) Vincent had no intentions of being another man's erect penis, so he told Luke to take her, uh, vagina, first. She was distraught, he assured her he'd join in soon. Cut to however many minutes later it takes a 17 year old virgin to dump his junk all up in a girl, and Vincent, again, having a fit of laughter. He thought that was a hilarious joke. Luke didn't know Vincent didn't plan on joining in (but he was, admittedly, relieved he told me later). Back-up girl wasn't so pleased, broke up with him on the spot (lol), and nearly filed charges. Something about it wouldn't stick, or would incriminate her and her mom in drug dealing or something, I don't really remember.
Now Vincent could pursue Isladar. Well, he just royally fucked with her good friend, so she should spurn him right? Right. That happened for like a week, she hated him. I was caught in the middle "Yo man hook me up w/ Isla," "Alex do you think people can change?" I tried to say absolutely nothing. I didn't really care about the outcome. This was around the time Isla was attempting to convert me, so Vincent even offered to "do a Luke." I was afraid of vaginas, but especially grossed out by black vaginas, so that was off the table. Anyways, there's not much there to that, except he said "it was true what they say about black girls, huge vaginas" and apparently Isla's practice of yoga "really spiced things up." Writing this down makes me realize I should have kept up on yoga classes after high school. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. The end w/ Isla was over the fact she wouldn't try gags/whips/handcuffs. No sexual adventure? Out.
That was the last of his "relationships" I know. The next girl involves this really skinny bitchy emo/scene girl. She was tall as a horse, like 6 foot something, and only 15, probably anorexic, lip piercing, nipple piercings (you could see them through her shirt c'mon), bellybutton piercing, tramp stamp, like a c-cup? maybe b-cup?, no ass, but her thing was: she liked being hit. Girl was a major masochist apparently. Cigarette burns, literal punching, biting, choking, back scratching, you name it. He did all of it. For some reason, women oft turned to me for advice about Vincent. She wanted to know how to make him choke her because he was afraid. I was very uncomfortable again. The next day at school, her parents were called under allegations of potential child abuse. Bitch didn't know how to use make-up to cover up black eyes and bruises.
He then fucked Kiarax. Kiara had long-standing weed connections, so that was why he got with her. He didn't care much for her, she was very boring, "felt like fucking sticks" At one point, she was riding his dick, he got up?, picked her up, held her tight, and ran downstairs with her. So he ended up naked in front of another girl's parents. I'm really unsure of how much that story is true, but Kiara never spoke to/about Vincent again. This was the summer before we all went off to college.
Last I heard, he was boning some Asian chick on the regular, picking up tail when he could. I do believe he said in that picture he got w/ both of them at whatever festival that is. We sort of grew apart, and he didn't really tell me anymore stories after that. So, I guess that's it. I don't really know. I really love telling stories about this guy. Some of the stuff he told me could be untrue, but man that subway girl bent over the hood is like some childhood scarred shit.
i think it'd be hilarious for a chick with a dick to win snatch division, on a serious note
no one is going to read that, fuck
I read the Kiarax part and that is all.
The alternative joke was "grow howard roark close if you get my meaning" but the Ragnell creeping thing is going strong right nowgrow close, maybe too close, ok I'm gonna stop this Ragnell status creep
is really the moral here
imma read that wall of text later but that red head with that slutty tat is fucking win
sounds like me and this vincent dude would hit it off
i just want to get into those
ENORMOUS PANTS
lolbut got away with it as Vincent was "helping her calm down from the pressures of school + extra curriculars" (with his dick).