View Poll Results: Who?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Isladar

    41 64.06%
  • Kiarax

    23 35.94%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 175
  1. #101
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I always tend to want to go at it in the morning when I wake up so I'd like like a one-nighter-plus-maybe-bruncher

  2. #102
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    The alternative joke was "grow howard roark close if you get my meaning" but the Ragnell creeping thing is going strong right now
    what about Ohaigaiz close

    Also,
    He then fucked Kiarax. Kiara had long-standing weed connections, so that was why he got with her. He didn't care much for her, she was very boring, "felt like fucking sticks".
    sig material

  3. #103
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    ok just read the wall of text

    that was a p. cool story it kinda reminded me of cruel intentions he is ryan phillipe and you are reese whitherspoon rocl

  4. #104
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    plus I factored in NY because I think that's where you are from

  5. #105
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    plus I factored in NY because I think that's where you are from
    i'm from PA, 20min from philly, i go to school in upper NJ near NYC tho

  6. #106
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    wait cruel intentions had a gay guy too you might be him instead of reese

  7. #107
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    i don't remember a gay guy in cruel intentions

  8. #108
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    did he have cruel intentions too?

  9. #109
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocl View Post
    i missed this post, but uh, i don't know man, i don't have deep introspections w/ my sexuality, i've never met a pussy i liked, but that doesn't mean i never will, you know? i'm just pre disposed to seeing a man and going "yeah i want to fuck that" and for a woman its more like "yeah she's kinda cute"

    also, even though i have never fucked a woman, i will say i dont think i could ever do a one-nighter w/ a chick but have done so w/ a dick
    Well that's a drop in the bucket. Non-straight guys are always willing to say that it's not impossible for them to find themselves fucking chicks because they might want to at some point, but straight guys can barely admit that concession.

  10. #110
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    almost always

  11. #111
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I always tend to want to go at it in the morning when I wake up so I'd like like a one-nighter-plus-maybe-bruncher
    man, word to this. i don't always wanna do it in the morning but god, when i have a hot dream or something, best better get that shit up QUICKLY so i can finish the dream out irl

  12. #112
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Sera View Post
    man, word to this. i don't always wanna do it in the morning but god, when i have a hot dream or something, best better get that shit up QUICKLY so i can finish the dream out irl
    I have a really bad habit of not really being in the mood right before bed when g/f wants to then like 3 hours later I wake up like HOLY SHIT WAKE UP THIS BONER NEEDS TO GET SOMEWHERE NOW

  13. #113
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    did he have cruel intentions too?
    He banged the straight guy that was secretly gay so Ryan could take pictures of them together and blackmail him into telling the chick that he was a nice guy.

  14. #114
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,133
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Well that's a drop in the bucket. Non-straight guys are always willing to say that it's not impossible for them to find themselves fucking chicks because they might want to at some point, but straight guys can barely admit that concession.
    i am sorry to disappoint

  15. #115
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Well that's a drop in the bucket. Non-straight guys are always willing to say that it's not impossible for them to find themselves fucking chicks because they might want to at some point, but straight guys can barely admit that concession.
    nah I'm fully willing to admit that I'm willing to say that it's not impossible for me to find myself fucking chicks

  16. #116
    Jellysaurus Rex
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,343
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    I have a really bad habit of not really being in the mood right before bed when g/f wants to then like 3 hours later I wake up like HOLY SHIT WAKE UP THIS BONER NEEDS TO GET SOMEWHERE NOW
    lol at a dude not being in the mood
    listen when i want it in me, you better acquiesce or be legit on your deathbed sick or i'm going to tell ALL of your friends that you're a homo

  17. #117
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    all my friends already call me a homo, I dick when I feel like dicking

  18. #118
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I wear a baby blue polo and don't even afraid of shit so suck it

  19. #119
    I Have The Clap Again
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,847
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    i don't remember a gay guy in cruel intentions


    and you call yourself a homo he was the guy in dawsons creek for fuck sake

  20. #120
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanss View Post
    and you call yourself a homo he was the guy in dawsons creek for fuck sake
    lol

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Snatch Division Round 2: Lucienne vs. Sera
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 2011-03-10, 19:44
  2. Snatch Division Round 1: Sera vs. Ksandra
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 663
    Last Post: 2011-03-09, 17:36
  3. Snatch Division Round 1: Kohan vs. Lucienne
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 2011-03-07, 22:22
  4. Snatch Division Round 1: Kiarax vs. Numbers
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2011-03-06, 14:39
  5. Snatch Division Round 1: Isladar vs. Ivve
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2011-03-05, 20:49
  6. Round 3: Kyo vs. Kiarax
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 2010-03-26, 23:59
  7. Round 2: Abandon vs. Kiarax
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 2010-03-25, 22:36
  8. Round 2: Isladar vs. Callisto
    By Conrad in forum Ragnell Middle Finger Memorial Forum
    Replies: 274
    Last Post: 2010-03-25, 07:56