Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 299
  1. #201
    Formerly Raitoken
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,564
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Lightning's Blade

    Because he was back then before everyone knew how to deal with him...

    This was also a time before more people were seasoned MMO vets like they are now and can pretty much jump into any endgame and wtfpwn it outside of wow's heroic modes.

  2. #202
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,662
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Issah Grimes
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Afrohatch View Post
    Is that Pauley Perrette in your avatar
    Nah lilly allen haha but i can see the resemblance in this picture.

  3. #203
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    207
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Sym Vesarius
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    Quote Originally Posted by Syntex View Post


    Beat you both.
    Wow.. old Kirin fight is old.


    On another note: Byakko = Michael Jackson.. First hes black then hes white.

  4. #204
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    554
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Tee hee heee

  5. #205
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious View Post
    Wow.. old Kirin fight is old.


    On another note: Byakko = Michael Jackson.. First hes black then hes white.
    Then he's dead?

  6. #206
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    People from FF14 reporting that 14 servers can now be pinged. Sign that things may be coming online today?

  7. #207
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    /crosses fingers...

  8. #208
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,021
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by jmcgarrell View Post
    Then he's dead?
    i can't....stop ....watching your sig

  9. #209
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Limlight View Post
    i can't....stop ....watching your sig
    It's....almost.....hypnotizing......

  10. #210
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    ITT: Avatar's are signatures...

    I NEED MY FIX FUCK U SE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN THE VOICES ARE TELLING ME TO LOG IN AND ITLL GO THE VOICES OMG I CANT TAKE IT *scratches neck* IM GOING TO DO STUPID THINGS MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

  11. #211
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    ITT: Avatar's are signatures...

    I NEED MY FIX FUCK U SE I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN THE VOICES ARE TELLING ME TO LOG IN AND ITLL GO THE VOICES OMG I CANT TAKE IT *scratches neck* IM GOING TO DO STUPID THINGS MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP
    I just listened to three minutes of the Playonline log in music.... What have I become?

  12. #212
    Jex
    Jex is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    319
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by nayaminfenrir View Post
    I just listened to three minutes of the Playonline log in music.... What have I become?
    LOOOOOL so did I

    It's ok tho, I just finished up all my RL stuff for the day, Dinner is done. Now to camp the official POL site and BG!

  13. #213
    Trigun
    Guest

    BG LS videos, partially responsible for my addiction to Japanese Rock.

  14. #214
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by nayaminfenrir View Post
    People from FF14 reporting that 14 servers can now be pinged. Sign that things may be coming online today?
    nah they'll only open FF14 so they can force people to adopt that game and they can finally close down FFXI.

  15. #215
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Jex View Post
    LOOOOOL so did I

    It's ok tho, I just finished up all my RL stuff for the day, Dinner is done. Now to camp the official POL site and BG!
    I guess its time to accept it... I'm a dork... DAMNIT!

  16. #216
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,693
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Zimt Zucker
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    "There are currently 194 users browsing this thread."

    I'm amused.

    Also,

    Quote Originally Posted by solanis View Post
    stop trying to shame the people eager for the servers to come back. calling them addicted and then mocking them or rattling off things you could do instead of ffxi doesn't make you look cooler, it makes you look like a insecure asshole desperate for validation... it'll be nice for the servers to return if only to end this silly preening
    I'm sure we'd all prefer having the servers back to not having them, but the people raving like it's the most important thing in their respective lives right now are just ridiculous.

  17. #217
    Jex
    Jex is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    319
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyosan View Post
    "There are currently 194 users browsing this thread."

    I'm amused.

    Also,



    I'm sure we'd all prefer having the servers back to not having them, but the people raving like it's the most important thing in their respective lives right now are just ridiculous.
    202 right now lol...

    Quote Originally Posted by nayaminfenrir View Post
    I guess its time to accept it... I'm a dork... DAMNIT!
    /welcome to the club! My girlfriend said this the other day, Its ok tho shes a 2nd life nerd lol.

  18. #218
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    bet they dont announce anything til like 4-5pmJP time

  19. #219
    Trigun
    Guest

    Google says its 10:34 AM in Japan.

  20. #220
    Jex
    Jex is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    319
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by CailIfrit View Post
    bet they dont announce anything til like 4-5pmJP time
    Gotta wait for the JP's to get home from work and finish dinner! Cant let the NA's have a head start!

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Regarding the Suspension of the Test Server (Sep. 19)
    By Gokulo in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2011-09-20, 10:17
  2. Temporary Suspension of Character Reactivation Service [Aug 24 Post]
    By Mistress Stowastiq in forum FFXI: Official News and Information
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2009-08-25, 04:42