Final trailer
No one went and saw this?
I saw it this weekend and while the feels weren't as great as MI it was still pretty decent. Unfortunately beforehand they gave us a nice preview of the next Disney/Pixar Masterpiece:
PLANES (set in the Cars universe).
Not kidding.
I saw it with my 4yo last weekend. He liked it. I really liked it.
It felt like Revenge of the Nerds to me, though. However, ever since someone made the comparison of Cars to Doc Hollywood, I'm trying to match up every Pixar movie with its non-animated counterpart.
It was alright, PLANES is meh at best.
Planes isn't produced by Pixar though. It's more Disney and not a true Pixar film.
Also it's a trilogy, ugh.
Saw it, enjoyed it, definitely made me think of Revenge of the Nerds. Not as good as MI but not a waste of time in the theatre.
Planes looks godawful.
Honestly, the trailer that got my son most excited was for Turbo. Way more so than Planes.
God, Planes looks bad.
Agree on the revenge of the nerds feel to it.
I thought the movie was good, i never did see MI though, but i guess i will have to since people are saying it was better than MU. I had fun watching MU, but jesus christ Billy Crystal's character is a blockhead and has the absolute most annoying voice i have heard in years.
He was much better in MI.