jamba juice probably giving the players a free power boost before every game. fucking cheaters
jamba juice probably giving the players a free power boost before every game. fucking cheaters
Scoring about 2 runs per game more than on the road, and hitting 50 points higher. They're probably spying and relaying signals again, which they got caught doing back in the 70s.
Red sox lose buchholz for the season.
Stress fracture to the lower back......
Yay! I get to see lackey more! SMH
I see nothing wrong with spying on signals
I'm not talking about the players, I'm talking about positioning a guy out behind center field to spy and relay signs, which is clearly against the rules.
Old saying in baseball. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying. Players will do anything to get an edge or get inside a pitchers head, etc.
Uggla's Uggling tonight but no help from anyone else.
Yes, he did get called out and rightly so. Letting that pop up drop was kind of pathetic but it was still a cheap move. My point was that is a dumb saying that isn't true. If the Brewers are using illegal means to steal signs they should be punished.
Is it okay if I go Negative Nancy? Doin' it anyway.
Jurrjens' regression has begun. Expect more of these 4+ runs allowed sort of outings instead of his 2 runs or less from earlier in the year. Way more. People saw that coming, obviously.. but still. It's gonna suck hardcore. That and how he gave up two bombs.. not two 'barely over the wall' homers, but two BOMBS.. to Rick Ankiel. Sigh. Where was that Rick Ankiel? Speaking of dickheads from our team last year, where was the Melky that's playing for KC right now? I mean really? Come to the ATL, turn into a fat fuck, and have your worst year... then go to KC and have your best year? Obviously pressure isn't an issue since he did ...hell he did way better for the Yankees than he did for the Braves. Fuck him.
What can I say about our inability to string hits together. Bourn gets on base. Check. Martin Prado lines into a double play which Bourn gets caught off of first. Check. Rally killed. Bases loaded. Check. Ross strikes out and Alex Gonzalez AlexGonzalez's all over the pitch. Check. Rally killed.
And then Proctor gets a 1-2-3 inning with 8 of 9 pitches being strikes just to pour salt in the wounds. How's he going to get DFA'd when he has decent outings in non-pressure situations?
Fuck you Fredi Gonzalez. Fuck you Braves offense, and fuck you Rick Ankiel.
/rantover
But in all seriousness, this team won't make the playoffs with the way the management's gone by Fredi Gonzalez. And it's not just me thinking that. Look anywhere. Maybe the Marlins weren't so retarded with firing him.
Trust me, I get just as frustrated as you do. I just try to keep things in perspective and not become too cynical of a fan.
Fredi isn't going to keep us out of the playoffs, lol.
goddamn these white sox
goddamn dunn
goddamn rios
goddamn all in my ass
I don't recall the "knocking out of the glove" incident, but I thought the yelling at the infielder was a pretty clutch move.
Brewers have gone 15 straight games now giving up 4 runs or less, longest streak in baseball this season, 2nd longest in team history. Their pitchers are probably stealing hitters' signs...
Wait wut?
Also Craig Counsell is, I think, 0 for his last 43 or something, 2 at bats away from the longest hitless streak by a position player in MLB HISTORY.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4G using Tapatalk
Just to pour a little more salt in, have you seen Yunel Escobar's line this year? He's got a cool .305/.383/.440 for an OPS of .823 and OPS+ of 125. You guys definitely should have gotten more for him.Alex Gonzalez AlexGonzalez's all over the pitch
Also how bout that Phillies comeback win? It was awesome.
Yeah. Braves fans know that StatueGonzalez isn't there for his offense, but his defense, but holy shit. It's like.. oh hey, do the Braves have runners in scoring position? It's Gonzalez time! Go strike out super quick or ground out real quick, and let's move on.
I think Atlanta was quick to get rid of Yunel because of the attitude he seemed to have, but there's mixed reports about that. Everyone thought Chipper was the one that wanted him out, but I dunno if that's the case. I just think that overall, he was a bit of a headache, and they'd rather not dealt with him. A shame they didn't get much of anything for him.Watching Alex Gonzalez patrol SS is awesome because he makes some sick plays. Watching him bat? My mother has a better eye than him.